Public CRASH COURSE viewing event in Atlanta, 4/25 -- one night only!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
stfrequency's picture
stfrequency
Public CRASH COURSE viewing event in Atlanta, 4/25 -- one night only!

Greetings,

I'm very excited to announce a screening event of the entire CRASH COURSE in Atlanta on Saturday, April 25th. My community group Evolver Atlanta is hosting the night. This will be a free event open to all, using the version 1.0 of Chris's DVD presentation -- the full 3 hour and 20 minutes, with intermissions and group discussion to follow.

To learn more about the presentation, contact me at [email protected]

Evolver Atlanta is a regional chapter of the online community at Evolver.net, a new social network for conscious collaboration. Please visit www.evolver.net and join the evolution!

Here's the flyer and details:

Evolver Atlanta, PeakProsperity.com, and ParkGrounds present

Crash Course

Saturday April 25th
6 PM - 10 PM
FREE ADMISSION
@ ParkGrounds coffee shop, Reynoldstown ATL

Are you ready to learn everything you need to know about the economic, environmental, and energy crises - in the shortest amount of time?

Chris Martenson is a trained scientist (PhD in neurotoxicology from Duke University) and financier (MBA from Cornell), who, after discovering for himself the dangerous precipice our civilization rests on, radically altered his personal and professional life. A former vice president of a Fortune 300 company and owner of a waterfront mansion in Mystic, CT, Martenson now lives in rural, western Massachusetts, where he homeschools his children, grows a garden, and aims for a low-impact, self-sufficient lifestyle to brace his family for the storm he sees coming.

The Crash Course is an exposition of the information that led Martenson to make the sweeping changes in his life he saw as necessary. He reveals the "big picture" of a compounding crisis arising out of exponential growth in debt, energy use, and resource depletion. Presented in comprehensible, down-to-earth terms with plenty of real-world examples and graphical depictions, Martenson makes it possible for someone with no training in economics or science to walk away with a clear understanding of why "the next 20 years will be completely unlike the last 20 years."

Join us at ParkGrounds for the full 3 hour 20 minute presentation, followed by a short slide show to bring everybody up to date on what is happening now under the Obama administration. As always, open discussion will follow.

We would like to cultivate a constructive mindset on what we can realistically do to work our way out of these problems, because the only way that it will happen is if we organize on a grass roots, community level. So be sure to bring these ideas with you to the event!

stfrequency's picture
stfrequency
Re: Public CRASH COURSE viewing event in Atlanta, 4/25 -- ...

If you live in the Atlanta area and would like to help promote, email me and I'll forward you the e-flyer... hope to meet some of you there!

;)

st

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

ST,

I'm about 6,000 miles away from Atlanta and a regular to this forum. I just wanted to congratulate you on your excellent work in getting the message out!!!

Anyone in your area that reads here and has been having a difficult time in explaining these valid issues to their family and friends couldn't possibly get better support...

Have an excellent evening...

Best,

Paul

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

You go, st!  Good luck on your showing!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments