President Palin

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
DRHolden's picture
DRHolden
Romans12.2's picture
Romans12.2
"But when the cloud of

"But when the cloud of rhetoric has passed ... when the roar of the crowd fades away ... when the stadium lights go out, and those Styrofoam Greek columns are hauled back to some studio lot - what exactly is our opponent's plan? What does he actually seek to accomplish, after he's done turning back the waters and healing the planet?

The answer is to make government bigger ... take more of your money ... give you more orders from Washington ... and to reduce the strength of America in a dangerous world. America needs more energy ... our opponent is against producing it. Victory in Iraq is finally in sight ... he wants to forfeit. Terrorist states are seeking nuclear weapons without delay ... he wants to meet them without preconditions. Al Qaeda terrorists still plot to inflict catastrophic harm on America ... he's worried that someone won't read them their rights? Government is too big ... he wants to grow it. Congress spends too much ... he promises more. Taxes are too high ... he wants to raise them." -- Sarah Palin

docmims's picture
docmims
I like Sarah, but she can't

I like Sarah, but she can't win.  Her skin is way to thin.  She responds to silly personal attacks and that is a no win situation.  That being said, she can be the kingmaker and fund the winning candidate -- if she so chooses.  There is a struggle for possession of the republican party between the old guard that is controlled by the banks, and the tea party which will bring down the banks.  The dems are of course controlled by the banks, also -- just witness the Wall street reform bill by Barney Frank ghost written by Goldman Sachs.

Romans12.2's picture
Romans12.2
I don't have any faith in

I don't have any faith in any party any longer.  They all sold us out.  I just like listening to Sarah, she makes me smile.

IMO she has no chance of winning the Presidency, I hope her skills are better used in motivating people to vote for smaller government.

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
 I thought It was a done

I thought It was a done deal ...   Perry/ Palin  ticket is where  the Big money is going .    Did I miss something here ?

FM

sjdavis's picture
sjdavis
Palin has not watched The Crash Course
Romans12.2 wrote:

"But when the cloud of rhetoric has passed ... when the roar of the crowd fades away ... when the stadium lights go out, and those Styrofoam Greek columns are hauled back to some studio lot - what exactly is our opponent's plan? What does he actually seek to accomplish, after he's done turning back the waters and healing the planet?

The answer is to make government bigger ... take more of your money ... give you more orders from Washington ... and to reduce the strength of America in a dangerous world. America needs more energy ... our opponent is against producing it. Victory in Iraq is finally in sight ... he wants to forfeit. Terrorist states are seeking nuclear weapons without delay ... he wants to meet them without preconditions. Al Qaeda terrorists still plot to inflict catastrophic harm on America ... he's worried that someone won't read them their rights? Government is too big ... he wants to grow it. Congress spends too much ... he promises more. Taxes are too high ... he wants to raise them." -- Sarah Palin

All that proves to me is that Palin has not watched The Crash Course.  Not that any other politician shows any proficiency in it either, but she's no different.  Tough talk aimed to stir emotional thought and reaction is not leadership, it's politics.  No different than any other.

DRHolden's picture
DRHolden
President Palin

I do like Sarah Palin.  I do like her in a box. I do not like her on Fox.  I do not like her here.  I do not like her anywhere.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments