may exist when the greatest power of the nation is held in the hands of
a few private banks.

The coming revolution will really be an awakening to the fact that
our prosperity and freedom have been stolen by a complicit and corrupt
government that represents the interests of banks rather than the
people. 

jkibbe's picture
jkibbe
Status: Martenson Brigade - YouTube Channel Admin (Offline)
Re: President Obama - "I won't second guess the Fed"

Video appears to be gone!  :(

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
jkibbe wrote:

Video appears to be gone!  :(

That's a shame that it was removed. However, those of us who are already in agreement with DrKrbyLuv don't need to see the video to wish we could indeed "END the FED before it ENDS US"!

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Hmmmm...looks like the video is down already...coincidence?

barrt's picture
barrt

try this one

sometimes youtube vids get pulled temporarily only to come back later, something to do with the algorithms sorting everything out, it remains to be seen if this one comes back

but for now hopefully this one says the same thing?

& Dr Luv am I right in thinking that the Bank Of England is owned by the UK Govt.and not private individuals like the Fed Res?
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=bank+of+england+owned+by

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

Hmmmm...looks like the video is down already...coincidence?

After viewing the video posted by barrt...:

try this one

sometimes youtube vids get pulled temporarily only to come back later,
something to do with the algorithms sorting everything out, it remains
to be seen if this one comes back

but for now hopefully this one says the same thing?

... I have to say that I'm disappointed at what is an obvious hack job meant only to serve the bias of the creator of the video. President-elect Barack Obama's comment that a President or a President-elect should not second guess the Fed is a valid one. If you don't know understand the problem, you shouldn't be trying to fix it.

However, I'm now hoping that President Obama will set his economic team to work understanding the problem and come up with a fix (although I won't be holding my breath).

Set's picture
Set

We don't need a president who simply dares to second guess the fed.  We need a president who has the knowledge, courage, and integrity to abolish this arrogant, evil, and ruthless Cartel.  Many of the shareholders of the fed aren’t even American and our Commander in Chief is unwilling to even second guess them?!?! 

We need a leader who puts the interests of the American people first; not the interests of the private bank known as the fed.  At the very top of Chris’s recommended reading list is a book titled, “The Creature from Jekyll Island.”  Chris wrote that this book changed the way he viewed the world.  It is one of the best books I’ve ever read and reinforces the view of the world I have had for several years now.   

Too many historical events that have logical explanations with a lot of hard evidence are much more believable than the so called official government’s story are being too casually dismissed as mere conspiracy theories.  As Americans, we have a duty to educate ourselves about these so called conspiracy theories because the real conspiracy theory is that our elected officials are running the show and calling the shots when that is clearly not the case.          

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
barrt wrote:

& Dr Luv am I right in thinking that the Bank Of England is owned

by the UK Govt.and not private individuals like the Fed Res?

The Bank of England is privately owned. It was the first (or maybe second) central bank and according to Benjamin Franklin, it was the primary reason that the colonies fought the Revolutionary War:

"In one year, the conditions were so reversed that the era of
prosperity ended, and a depression set in, to such an extent that the
streets of the Colonies were filled with unemployed."

"The colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and
other matters had it not been that England took away from the colonies
their money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction. The
inability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money
permanently out of the hands of George III and the international
bankers was the PRIME reason for the Revolutionary War."  - Benjamin Franklin's autobiography 

The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States, shares some of the same owners of the Bank of England, most notably the Rothschild family. Our forefathers were courageous in fighting for the financial freedom that we inexplicably gave back through the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 - and not coincidentally, the Federal Income Tax quickly followed to ensure the bankers would get theirs (the IRS is the collection branch for the private Federal Reserve bank.

Thanks for the new video link!

DurangoKid's picture
DurangoKid

Anyone surprised by this?

barrt's picture
barrt

Thanks for the reply Doc, I find this fascinating and very important to us all, regarding the Bank of England though all the info I can find says that it is owned by the UK govt and therefore the people, is all this info incorrect then?;

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/about/parliament/- sure they can say what they want, its their site!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England You can edit this page yourself Doc, plus all other Wikipedia pages regarding the central banks, you dont even need an account or even log in to do so which i still find amazing!

http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/economics/who-owns-the-bank-of-england/

Thanks for helping to clear this up for me Doc

and while you're there, does this all go to explain the "special relationship" between the US and the UK and why the UK is often described as the US's lapdog?

barrt's picture
barrt

I dont know how true this is but its amazing none the less!

what do you think Doc?

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

barrt:

Here is some information regarding the Bank of England. This section is from the book "Money And Banking", by John Thom Holdsworth:

"The Bank of England located in London with its eleven branches in the principal cities of the country is the center of the banking system of England. It acts as banker to the British Government, being its fiscal agent and the sole depository of government funds. It is the chief- factor in controlling the flow of gold and in effecting international exchange. It has a practical monopoly of legal-tender note issues in England, and through its relations with the other banks it is able to provide emergency currency, in the form of deposits, which is remarkably elastic. It is banker to the joint stock and private banks, holding a large proportion of their reserves and rediscounting
their paper to some extent. Its position as the government bank gives
it great prestige in the eyes of the public which it passes on to the
other banks dealing with it."

"In the strict sense, however, the Bank of England is not a
government bank; it is a private corporation owned and controlled by
its stockholders. They elect a board of twenty-four directors,
a portion of whom are practically life members, but none of whom,
curiously enough, may be bankers. The directors choose from their own
members a governor and a deputy governor to serve for two years. The
deputy governor regularly succeeds to the office of governor, and the
ex-governors constitute a kind of advisory council to the governor,
known as the Board of Treasury."

Hope this helps...

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

barrt wrote:

I dont know how true this is but its amazing none the less!

what do you think Doc?

Unfortunately, most of this video is true. The sad reality is that we no longer have a republic, our country is controlled by the private international bankers. The Rothschild family is the most notable and wealthiest. They are behind the "New World Order" plan which is really a "New World Disorder" that will bind us forever in the chains of debt and servitude. These people think we are cattle, sub-human, and not worthy of freedom or prosperity.

They control the media which is why most people do not know what's going on. But the word is leaking out and I hope you take the time to further investigate the hard reality - truth can be uncomfortable.

But take heart - yes they control the world, and yes they have an evil agenda but remember that we have the final say. If Americans begin to wake up, we may simply say no!

Imagine this scenario...we fire the privately owned and controlled Federal Reserve bank and eliminate all federal income tax and eliminate the national debt!

We may be prosperous again and solve many of the problems facing humanity...if we just get rid of the parasitic and evil Federal Reserve.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments