Part II: Mutant Rat Epidemic spreading Economic Black Plague

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Davos's picture
Davos
Part II: Mutant Rat Epidemic spreading Economic Black Plague

Part II: Mutant Rat Epidemic spreading Economic Black Plague (Link to FSN piece)

The Public Debt Rat doesn’t work alone. These rats work in packs. And now I'd like to introduce to you the 535 (Ron Paul, Paul Ryan and handful of fiscally, Constitutionally responsible adults excluded) Empirical Bread & Circus Rats. 

The Empirical Bread & Circus Rat’s Motto “Taxation Without Representation.” The Empirical Bread and Circus Rat represents and serves the Corporatocracy Rat -- NOT you and I. Ironic, we fought a revolutionary war over this ninety odd years before we “abolished” slavery.

Insidiously, both have returned to haunt us! 

The Empirical Bread & Circus Rat Deadly Bacteria 1: The Empirical Bread and Circus Rat tosses a few crumbs (Social Security, Medicare, the Prescription Drug Plan) to us in exchange for our votes. Of course these plans are “unfunded.” 

Looted, is really more like it. If you or I worked for a pension fund and we “borrowed” money from it, we'd do time. If we used that money to buy votes,we’d do more time, but the Empirical Bread and Circus rat can make laws that only people have to follow. They can loot the Social Security “Trust Fund” and spend it on the rats nest. They can rob Social Security to buy pork, build a bridge, an airport, a park, and bail out idiot Bank Rats and moron Wall Street Rats who blew up our economy. Then these then rats adorn the monuments they erect with individual rat names.

jhart5's picture
jhart5
Re: Part II: Mutant Rat Epidemic spreading Economic Black ...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments