Paid membership

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Paid membership

Hey all: I know for some that a paid membership is out of the question financially. But if you are on the fence as to whether it's worth it, I'm here to say that in the last few months the site has added a number of new contributors who have added all sorts of value. Charles Hughes Smith, Gregor MacDonald and Mish (the latter in podcast form w/Dr. Chris each week) are all tearing it up IMO. It's not only useful to me in helping me understand current events, but a pure pleasure to bump up against such sharp minds. IMO it's worth your while (and thirty bucks) to try a one month membership to see for yourself all the latest greatest here at CM. Viva -- Sager

ckessel's picture
ckessel
SagerXX wrote:Hey all: I
SagerXX wrote:

Hey all: I know for some that a paid membership is out of the question financially. But if you are on the fence as to whether it's worth it, I'm here to say that in the last few months the site has added a number of new contributors who have added all sorts of value. Charles Hughes Smith, Gregor MacDonald and Mish (the latter in podcast form w/Dr. Chris each week) are all tearing it up IMO. It's not only useful to me in helping me understand current events, but a pure pleasure to bump up against such sharp minds. IMO it's worth your while (and thirty bucks) to try a one month membership to see for yourself all the latest greatest here at CM. Viva -- Sager

Well said Sager! I couldn't agree more and I would add that an annual membership is the best deal around. For about one thin dollar per day you get more valuable information regarding future planning than any other source I have seen to date. And you don't have to pay extra for the r!al facts!!

It would be interesting to calculate an EROEI on that!  Given where I would be today without having done the CC and where I am having done it  I'm feeling like it's in the range of 100 to 1.

Coop

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments