The Oracle speaks again: Max Keiser/Jim Rodgers

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
The Oracle speaks again: Max Keiser/Jim Rodgers

Latvia falls. First Iceland, now Latvia, Who's next! 

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Re: The Oracle speaks again: Max Keiser/Jim Rodgers
investorzzo wrote:

Latvia falls. First Iceland, now Latvia, Who's next! 

investorzzo,

Good link! Jim Rodgers is right on the money! Too bad the idiots in Washington won't listen to him.  Arrrrgghh!  Yell

suesullivan's picture
suesullivan

What an entertaining and fascinating show. Thanks for the link. I'll be watching that every week.

What did you make of Rogers' prediction that the IMF would sell all its gold to prop up euro economies? I wondered both how likely that is and what it would do, temporarily at least, to the gold market.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
suesullivan wrote:

What an entertaining and fascinating show. Thanks for the link. I'll be watching that every week.

What did you make of Rogers' prediction that the IMF would sell all its gold to prop up euro economies? I wondered both how likely that is and what it would do, temporarily at least, to the gold market.

I think it's much more likely they are buying their own treasuries, as who else wants our debt. They own the printing presses and can print as much money as they want. They own the treasury paper to. What a racket!

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

One would think it would depress the price of gold, giving us a better buying opportunity.

SG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments