Oprah Show

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
cat233's picture
cat233
Oprah Show
I wrote the Oprah Show this morning... One only receive 2000 characters to make your point.  Please, others of you do the same.  Thinking of all the people who will be reached if Chris is a guest on Oprah's show.
Cat
cat233's picture
cat233
Brainless's picture
Brainless
Re: Oprah Show

Honestly, i think the show will be cut when it comes to close to the truth.

I have seen something of the same happen on CNN about 2 weeks ago when one economic professor was speaking and started to mention it is impossible to stop this economic meltdown..........peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Brainless's picture
Brainless

I found the CNN interview that was cut off because of an technical problem.... yeah right!

Look and see for yourself. I call it censoring! US the land of the unfree!

greypilgrim's picture
greypilgrim

Hi Cat,

That's a GREAT idea!  When Oprah endorses somebody it's the golden touch.   I've been trying to get in touch with radio hosts from Air America Radio, and I've had some success!!!  One host even called me personally.  I'd like to get Chris on the Ed Schultz show, Marc Sussman's Money Message and the Rachel Maddow show

My strategy is to use more old fashioned means of contacting these VIPs.  First I write a personalized letter.  I truly customize it so they know it's not some form letter and i'm simply changing names.  I print it on nice paper. Then I sign it.   Lastly I mail using FedEx Priority (not the U.S. Postal service) with a copy of the Crash Course DVD.  

It costs more and takes more time, but among the 10,0000 emails and posts to message boards, among the 10,000 letters from fans, FedEx needs to be signed for and it allows you to track the letter.  It also stands out in a pile of letters.  I know from my experience if I get ton of mail, I'll be more inclinded to open the PRIORITY MAIL first.

I'll also send a letter and copy of the DVD to Oprah, and maybe that will increase our chance of getting her attention.

Thanks again for the wonderful idea!

-Scott

Madison, WI

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments