Oppose the Federal Reserve or World Bank and you will DIE!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
krogoth's picture
krogoth
Oppose the Federal Reserve or World Bank and you will DIE!

When I was in High School, we had a history teacher that was OBSESSED with the Kennedy assassination. We would watch films, read books and theories. All sorts of stuff. He was actually fired for being so obsessed with this 1 subject and not spending enough time with other aspects of history. I really tried to wrap my mind back then around why Kennedy was killed. I was only in 9th grade, so I really could not get into all the conspiracy issues about it, but I did come away with the belief that anyone that wants to change things dramatically will pay the price, even with blood. The more I study economics, the more it becomes bothersome to me the power these people really have. When I read later that Kennedy was against a sole private national bank, it clicked in. Ronald Reagan was opposed to it as well, and he was almost killed. I did some more research and found this goes back a long time. All the presidents or other world leaders who opposed the centralization of banks were assassinated or had assassination attempts on them. Now the reasons were reported as unclear or reported with multiple reasons. But does it not seem strange to all of you that these events may be directly connected with all of these leaders being killed or wounded? I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nut, but this is the common thread between all of these people, and that in itself is scary.

john50's picture
john50
FEMA
See you in the FEMA camp for rogue deflationary revolutionists that question the Keynesian ideal or fractional reserve banking. Free thinkers are the Enemy of the State.  Tongue out  (kidding)
krogoth's picture
krogoth
Ohhhhh I love government cheese!

Will they give me a cool trailer to live in? Or is that just for the hurricanes?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments