Oops!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
r's picture
r
Oops!

Why is it every other time I click on a forum link I get:

Oops!

Something isn’t right. There was an error in loading this page. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. First, try refreshing the page again. If that doesn’t solve the problem, please let us know and we will see if something needs fixing on our end. Be sure to tell us what page you were trying to access and give us the URL so that we can investigate. We appreciate your help.

All the best,
Chris Martenson

1. preview post

2. last page of thread

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: Oops!

Same for me except its the:

Odds of US Attacking Iran within the next 24 Months? 

forum.

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

OMG, It must be the Learned Elders of Zion trying to block any knowledge of their diabolical plot to take over the World, run for your lives. :-()

Romans12.2's picture
Romans12.2

GR - I'm so happy you said that!

'Cause I'm starting to think I'm reaaallly paranoid and the only one who thinks these crazy thoughts!

Tongue out

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

LoL @ Greg

You have released their wrath!

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

Me tooo !   I thought* BigBrother* .. and GR  You gave them your real name .   Or did you ???   LOL

Amanda Witman's picture
Amanda Witman

I don't know why this is happening for you, but of course we do want to investigate and find out.

Whenever you get an error message or encounter something unexpected on our site, you should first, try clearing your browser cache and restarting your browser.  If you have had repeated problems, you may wish to clear your cookies as well.  Close any extra tabs or windows that you might have open.  Then try again.  If that doesn't work, reboot your computer and give it another try. 

If you still have trouble, e-mailing us your answers to the following items will help us to best investigate the issue:

1. The exact steps taken which cause your problem. The more specific, the better. What page were you trying to access?  Please give us the specific URL you tried, or tell us step-by-step what you clicked and what was displayed.
  2. Can you recreate the error?  If there were any error messages, copy and paste the exact text in the email along with the URL of the page where you see the error.  Having the exact text will help us significantly in pinpointing the problem.
  3. Have you tried using a different browser?  Have you tried using another computer or a different Internet connection?  If you did, please let us know what the results were.
  4. What computer operating system do you use? (Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS X, etc.)
  5. Which Internet browser are you using, and what version number (Firefox 3.0.10, Internet Explorer 7.0.5, Safari 4.0, etc.)?  If your version is not the latest version, you may want to  consider upgrading.

Even if you think other people may have reported the same issue, it's very helpful for us to know whether multiple people are experiencing the same problems, so do let us know.  Thanks.

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

Don't tell anyone, but if you look in the basement under "The Global Awakening" you will find I moved the POTLEOZ there. Just a sec, someones knocking at the door, OMG! OMG!, aaahhhhhhh.............

r's picture
r

Hi Amanda,

As Mr. Oxygen stated above the problem is accessing the last page of the Odds of US Attacking Iran within the next 24 Months? thread

I'm to blame.  Sorry!  I posted an except from an NY Times Op ed on Iran by Mr. Wright.  When I clicked preview that's when I got my first Oops! 

I tried Safari, on Windows Vista and Mac 10.6, and Firefox on Windows Vista with same result.  I did everything you suggest except reboot -- what exactly does rebooting solve in regards to a 500 remote server error?

I'm thinking I could launch an Oops! attack on the other threads :-)

admin's picture
admin

Please read this thread from a couple of days ago: http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/error-when-accessing-forum/43383

The problem and response is discussed there.

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen

It works now. Thanks everyone!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments