one year member....repost

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
guysmilely's picture
guysmilely
one year member....repost

I just want to say thanks to Chris and everyone's comments.  I've been a member for 1 year now.  I was jobless for one months and all the prepping I learned to do and did from this site was a total blessing.  All I had to really buy from the grocery store were parisables,  didn't need to buy  toilet paper, water, coffee, tooth paste, diaper, ect...but wow how fast we used up everything I thought i had enough to last at least 3 months worth. I am glad I went throught that experiance to really open my eye's.  Now i've been really getting down!  Stocking up on water/water filter. 72 hour bug out bag for each memberof the family.  Freeze dried #10 cans. Deep pantry. Built solar panel w/portable generator two deep cycle battieries/800watt inverter. lots of flashlights/battieries. CB  radio/2 way radio. Medical supplies and signing up to learn cpr and first responder.  Hand gun defense class/ lots of ammo.  Couple of my neighbors involved.  4 relocation points with maps outlined to avoid major roads we get lots of hurricans and now Im see lot more torrnados. Once again thank you all.

Poet's picture
Poet
How Much TP?

So... Exactly how much toilet paper DOES an adult use in a month? Inquiring preppers want to know...

Poet

guysmilely's picture
guysmilely
reply how much tp

I have no idea how much toilet paper we went through but I do have a shit load. lol

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments