Once Again, the Search for the Truth

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
krogoth's picture
krogoth
Once Again, the Search for the Truth

We are having discussions on Martenson's website once again, or disagreements I should say, about basic fundamentals of our government, who owns what and who profits from what. It would be nice for Chris or someone on here to clarify these issues once and for all, or they will continue to be argument's or disagreements.

1) The Federal Reserve- A recent post discussed this, and linked to a website for an attorney punching holes in Aaron Russo's From Freedom to Fascism. This is what I understand to be true about the Federal Reserve-

They are a quasi-government operated central bank system, that loans money to the government at interest, causing our deficit to rise and private bankers and wealthy individuals profit from. If Aaron Russo (who is dead already) lied about this process in his film, or anybody lies about this, is that not grounds for a lawsuit from the Federal Reserve or the Government? It has also been stated that this company was pushed through Congress illegally. True or not?

2) Taxes, or I should say Income Tax, did not go through the proper approval process, and some say is illegal taxing. True or not?

I once again make the same argument. If these are lies, false, slander, liable or whatever, why has not 1 person gone to jail or been sued by the US government? If you lie about the US government and profit from it with a movie like Freedom to Fascism, Zeitgeist or a multitude of other movies, books, lectures, websites or media, is that not a punishable offence? Is it not a crime to lie about the government in a fashion that influences a great deal of Americans as well as others outside of America?

I get really tired of this back and Forth bantering about these subjects, and everyone has a different opinion about this. Chris, I ask you to clear these subjects up, or at least explain them in greater detail. Nobody on this or other websites has stated for fact about these topics.

john50's picture
john50
Stand up on your own two feet - become a student

Edward Griffin answers both those questions in great detail in his book, The Creature From Jekyl Island. Study it and form your own conclusions. I find Griffin to be an exceptional researcher and his books to be fundamental to understanding our banking system. You can watch his video from my Blog:  http://vault.bz/2008/11/ed-griffin-2nd-look-at-federal-reserve/

I find it odd you want Chris to do your thinking and are looking to follow a middle person's review of a another person's study. I respect Chris, my comment is aimed at being a student - not a follower. Chris is not our Daddy that comes in and settles arguments.

Taxes illegal? Yes, but it was not corrected early enough, and now is beyond argument. Tax protesters get jailed for making some of the half-truth arguments. Compliant offshore tax planning is used by the wealthy to protect their income and assets.

Can you pass on the link where the lawyer argues against Russo, so I can consider what he is saying? 

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert
Re: Stand up on your own two feet - become a student
[quote=john50]

Edward Griffin answers both those questions in great detail in his book, The Creature From Jekyl Island. Study it and form your own conclusions. I find Griffin to be an exceptional researcher and his books to be fundamental to understanding our banking system. You can watch his video from my Blog:  http://vault.bz/2008/11/ed-griffin-2nd-look-at-federal-reserve/

I find it odd you want Chris to do your thinking and are looking to follow a middle person's review of a another person's study. I respect Chris, my comment is aimed at being a student - not a follower. Chris is not our Daddy that comes in and settles arguments.

Taxes illegal? Yes, but it was not corrected early enough, and now is beyond argument. Tax protesters get jailed for making some of the half-truth arguments. Compliant offshore tax planning is used by the wealthy to protect their income and assets.

Can you pass on the link where the lawyer argues against Russo, so I can consider what he is saying? 

[/quote]

john50,

Krogoth didn't  ask Chris to "do [his] thinking".  Chris can become a leader, of sorts, to iron out issues and at the very least offer his opinions.  He's asking Chris to comment and make an opinion regardless of whether or not we decide to agree with Chris.  Chris is an expert, of sorts, and to ask experts their opinion does not boil down to blindly following those experts.  What you've done, again, is belittle and assume Krogoth's request for assistance.  For adults and children alike we often need a "daddy", or let's just say a mediator (expert/unbiased entity) to hopefully settle arguments.  I don't see arguments as necessarily bad either.  The point of arguing should be to resolve problems rather than jeering by way of spouting ad hominems.

"Becoming a student" or a better phrase, "becoming a wise student" is listening to those who are wiser and more intelligent.  It is often good to criticize or question something, as a student, if one does not agree with the theory at large.  A wise student is one that will often "fall" from his mistakes to better understand the nature of his mistake, he is one that listens, he asks questions, he questions, he offers wisdom to the wise, and he also learns how to resolve conflicts through attacking the argument as opposed to attacking the person.  Most importantly, students should follow his master as well as he aspires to lead.  I don't believe you can be a good leader unless you understand how to be a good follower.  That's the difference between intelligence and wisdom... and I believe a student should aspire to be both.

FNKRoue's picture
FNKRoue
Re: Stand up on your own two feet - become a student
[quote=john50]

[/quote]

But I thought that's what my subscriber fee was for... Tongue out

In all seriousness so as not to detract from a good thread, perhaps the point of the thread should be asking if Chris would like to weigh in on these subjects.   I ponder, argue, debate and discuss them with friend's and family quite often and would be interested in his opinion.   However I'm sure, unless Chris is secretly some inside operative for the fed or some member of a super secret bank who's been appointed to form a charade of manipulative misleading information....  well that being most likely false, I doubt he has any more insider truth on the subjects that us.

I find it far more productive to spend discussions with people these days on the banks in broad daylight robbing everyone of their tax money than the more shadowy and difficult subjects like the fed's true ownership and the cloudiness of tax obligation.

john50's picture
john50
Re: Once Again, the Search for the Truth
[quote]

I find it far more productive to spend discussions with people these days on the banks in broad daylight robbing everyone of their tax money than the more shadowy and difficult subjects like the fed's true ownership and the cloudiness of tax obligation.

[/quote]

FNKR - totally agree. The global public/savers are being fleeced by Paulson right now. The case against the Fed is like an old murder trial or JFK conspiracy. Time is better spent with family or preparing for the recession, for many.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
Post about the Fed and Taxes
[quote=drbarbour][quote=James705ca]

There is also the interesting video by Aaron Russo showing that Federal income taxes are voluntary.  The risk of not paying is that you are subject to the whim of the IRS and the whether the jurors at your potential trial know, or discern for themselves, that you are in fact not guilty for not having paid. 

James

[/quote]

Granting credibility to Aaron Russo's fringe ideas does a disservice to Chris M. and to  the majority of the reader's of this site.  Before anyone seriously considers following Mr. Russo's advice I would recommend that they first visit

http://docs.law.gwu.edu/facweb/jsiegel/Personal/taxes/F2F.htm

Daniel

[/quote]

Here is the other post

krogoth's picture
krogoth
OK Ron Paul basically outlines some truth on the record

OK I have highlighted IN BOLD an offical talking points about private parties making profit off the Federal Reserve and other factors leading to the truth-

Ron Paul Introduces H.R. 2755: To Abolish the Federal Reserve

in

Thanks to Chris for the following: Ron Paul has sponsored H.R. 2755: To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes. Click the link for more details.

What is wrong with the Federal Reserve, you ask?

Let's see what Dr. Paul had to say about it back in September, 2002 when he introduced similar legislation:

Congressman Ron Paul
U.S. House of Representatives
September 10, 2002

ABOLISH THE FEDERAL RESERVE

Mr. Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation to restore financial stability to America's economy by abolishing the Federal Reserve. I also ask unanimous consent to insert the attached article by Lew Rockwell, president of the Ludwig Von Mises Institute, which explains the benefits of abolishing the Fed and restoring the gold standard, into the record. (see below)

Since the creation of the Federal Reserve, middle and working-class Americans have been victimized by a boom-and-bust monetary policy. In addition, most Americans have suffered a steadily eroding purchasing power because of the Federal Reserve's inflationary policies. This represents a real, if hidden, tax imposed on the American people.

From the Great Depression, to the stagflation of the seventies, to the burst of the dotcom bubble last year, every economic downturn suffered by the country over the last 80 years can be traced to Federal Reserve policy. The Fed has followed a consistent policy of flooding the economy with easy money, leading to a misallocation of resources and an artificial "boom" followed by a recession or depression when the Fed-created bubble bursts.

With a stable currency, American exporters will no longer be held hostage to an erratic monetary policy. Stabilizing the currency will also give Americans new incentives to save as they will no longer have to fear inflation eroding their savings. Those members concerned about increasing America's exports or the low rate of savings should be enthusiastic supporters of this legislation.

Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the true costs of the welfare-warfare state. It is time for Congress to put the interests of the American people ahead of the special interests and their own appetite for big government.

Abolishing the Federal Reserve will allow Congress to reassert its constitutional authority over monetary policy. The United States Constitution grants to Congress the authority to coin money and regulate the value of the currency. The Constitution does not give Congress the authority to delegate control over monetary policy to a central bank. Furthermore, the Constitution certainly does not empower the federal government to erode the American standard of living via an inflationary monetary policy.

In fact, Congress' constitutional mandate regarding monetary policy should only permit currency backed by stable commodities such as silver and gold to be used as legal tender. Therefore, abolishing the Federal Reserve and returning to a constitutional system will enable America to return to the type of monetary system envisioned by our nation's founders: one where the value of money is consistent because it is tied to a commodity such as gold. Such a monetary system is the basis of a true free-market economy.

In conclusion, Mr. Speaker, I urge my colleagues to stand up for working Americans by putting an end to the manipulation of the money supply which erodes Americans' standard of living, enlarges big government, and enriches well-connected elites, by cosponsoring my legislation to abolish the Federal Reserve.

Krogoth- Since nobody wants to take a stand with factual evidence about the Federal Reserve and possible Illegal Taxes, I guess the words of an elected offical on record trying to abolish the Federal Reserve will need to do as the truth.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
I want the truth on record

This is the hardest thing to get, the truth, on record. I am starting to believe the truth is what I can see 10 feet in front of my face. So many people have different opinions, but I want statements on the record showing deception, lies, mishandling, improper Congressional illegal acts, Illegal Government acts thought history, etc.

Otherwise, the arguments on here have no merit. And don't give me an author or movie, just the hard, on record facts FROM AN OFFICAL who is elected or in judical or has a legal case on record, so we can all get to the truth. Just post that here on this thread please, with references to the official records, meetings or testimony.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Re: The problem with officials

I appreciate your insistence on cold, hard evidence, but the problem is that elected or judicial officials will filter information as directed by those who put them into power.  Consequently, the truth is more effectively perceived by making one's own observations, and being willing to see the unvarnished truth. 

It has been my experience that people, who are willing to see the truth in themselves and the world around them, are able to ferret out the truth.  While there are some details that will always remain secret, the patterns are large and obvious enough that one can get the general gestalt of a phenomena, whether it is political, social, economic, or spiritual. 

Put simply, to those who love the truth, the truth is obvious.  The reverse is also true.  That's why many people will never see the truth, no matter how much "evidence" is put in their faces.  They wait, instead, for an "official" to paint a picture of reality for them. 

There simply is no substitute for doing one's own thinking.  People who are not willing to do so make excellent propaganda targets, and deservedly so.  Without critical thinking, even the "cold, hard facts" can be distorted to any end.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
I realize we live with distorted evidence

I realize we live with distorted evidence, but at least if it's on record, with an official stating it, it is the closest thing we can get for now. I just am tired of nobody taking a stand and stating this is the way it is, this is the truth and its solid. It gets really frustrating. The we have movies, books, media and everyone else reporting what this is, how this started, this is illegal whatever. I wonder if it's people just capitalizing on the sensationalism of it, or if they are really telling the truth.

It's hard enough dealing with a general system that makes it EXTREMELY hard to understand the big picture, and even educated professionals and individuals can't seem to agree on anything. Few are taking a stand with the real truth, and some may be taking a stand and labeled nutcases or conspiracy theorists.

Transparent government? Not as long as we have terms like National Security and unidentified powers I never knew about, such as people refusing subpoenas or closed door sessions off the record, like George and Dick did. It bad enough most people don't know or care about what is going on, and it's worse that the people who do can't get to the truth of anything basically.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
A strategy for digging through the rubble

Indeed, the "evidence" is distorted.  In order to see the truth, it's important to filter out the noise, so that you can hear yourself think.  Could I recommend taking some time (like a few months) away from the TV and movies, as well as most internet sites, and then reading some the excellent books you've been referred to? 

It appears that you have some sincere angst about getting to the bottom of things.  Unfortunately, that's really not possible until you've educated yourself deeply about these issues.  Then, you can form a clear picture of reality, that won't be shaken by all the divergent (and noisy) opinionating.  I strongly believe that a reasonably intelligent person can sift through the rubble and find the truth.  But like all good things, it does not come without hard work. 

I abstained from television for about 12 years, by choice. . .simply because it added nothing to my life.  I sometimes wonder if that's why I'm able to see through the propaganda better than most people.

One of the obstacles you face is that the truth is so completely different from the "reality" portrayed in the media, that it's really unnerving to confront.  I see the frustration you're describing as a very good sign that you'll have the wherewithall to keep challenging your beliefs until the truth comes into focus.  For many people this comes at a definite moment in time, a sort of "awakening", after which the world never looks the same.  I liken it to the moment when one suddenly understands how a magic trick is done . . once you see the underlying mechanism, it can never really fool you again, and in fact, it's no longer very interesting.

One thing that's important to realize, is that there are many people who stand to gain a great deal, the world, in fact, by keeping people like you in the dark.  This is why there is simply no substitute for doing your own thinking. 

One needs to keep asking yourself about the real motives of those who try to sway public opinion.  It's always useful to ask yourself, "Who gains by this?"  Often that will steer you to the truth.

I second your motion to have all opinions backed by documentation.  I usually give much more weight to books and articles that are well annotated, so that I can check the sources.  When there is no documentation, I ask myself who would gain by distorting the truth.

Although I realize that you are not a religious person, I must tell you that my own experience is that prayer and divine grace are also critical to "having ears to hear". 

I hope this is helpful.  You seem to have sincere angst about understanding the world.  I wish you the very best in your endeavor.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
Glenn Beck saying Federal Reserve is private

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLCHWhmyn8w

krogoth's picture
krogoth
Congressman Brought Formal Charges Against the Federal Reserve

3/27/2008

Congressman Brought Formal Charges Against the Federal Reserve already in 1933

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON.

The petition for Articles of Impeachment was thereafter referred to the Judiciary Committee and has YET TO BE ACTED ON.

Congressman McFadden on the Federal Reserve Corporation Remarks in Congress, 1934 AN ASTOUNDING EXPOSURE

Congressman McFadden’s Speech On the Federal Reserve Corporation

Quotations from several speeches made on the Floor of the House of Representatives by the Honorable Louis T. McFadden of Pennsylvania. Mr. McFadden, due to his having served as Chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee for more than 10 years, was the best posted man on these matters in America and was in a position to speak with authority of the vast ramifications of this gigantic private credit monopoly. As Representative of a State which was among the first to declare its freedom from foreign money tyrants it is fitting that Pennsylvania, the cradle of liberty, be again given the credit for producing a son that was not afraid to hurl defiance in the face of the money-bund. Whereas Mr. McFadden was elected to the high office on both the Democratic and Republican tickets, there can be no accusation of partisanship lodged against him. Because these speeches are set out in full in the Congressional Record, they carry weight that no amount of condemnation on the part of private individuals could hope to carry.

The Federal Reserve-A Corrupt Institution

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation’s debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over.

"This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

"Some people who think that the Federal Reserve Banks United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lender. In that dark crew of financial pirates there are those who would cut a man’s throat to get a dollar out of his pocket; there are those who send money into states to buy votes to control our legislatures; there are those who maintain International propaganda for the purpose of deceiving us into granting of new concessions which will permit them to cover up their past misdeeds and set again in motion their gigantic train of crime.

"These twelve private credit monopolies were deceitfully and disloyally foisted upon this Country by the bankers who came here from Europe and repaid us our hospitality by undermining our American institutions. Those bankers took money out of this Country to finance Japan in a war against Russia. They created a reign of terror in Russia with our money in order to help that war along. They instigated the separate peace between Germany and Russia, and thus drove a wedge between the allies in World War. They financed Trotsky’s passage from New York to Russia so that he might assist in the destruction of the Russian Empire. They fomented and instigated the Russian Revolution, and placed a large fund of American dollars at Trotsky’s disposal in one of their branch banks in Sweden so that through him Russian homes might be thoroughly broken up and Russian children flung far and wide from their natural protectors. They have since begun breaking up of American homes and the dispersal of American children. "Mr. Chairman, there should be no partisanship in matters concerning banking and currency affairs in this Country, and I do not speak with any.

"In 1912 the National Monetary Association, under the chairmanship of the late Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, made a report and presented a vicious bill called the National Reserve Association bill. This bill is usually spoken of as the Aldrich bill. Senator Aldrich did not write the Aldrich bill. He was the tool, if not the accomplice, of the European bankers who for nearly twenty years had been scheming to set up a central bank in this Country and who in 1912 has spent and were continuing to spend vast sums of money to accomplish their purpose.

"We were opposed to the Aldrich plan for a central bank. The men who rule the Democratic Party then promised the people that if they were returned to power there would be no central bank established here while they held the reigns of government. Thirteen months later that promise was broken, and the Wilson administration, under the tutelage of those sinister Wall Street figures who stood behind Colonel House, established here in our free Country the worm-eaten monarchical institution of the "King’s Bank" to control us from the top downward, and from the cradle to the grave.

"The Federal Reserve Bank destroyed our old and characteristic way of doing business. It discriminated against our 1-name commercial paper, the finest in the world, and it set up the antiquated 2-name paper, which is the present curse of this Country and which wrecked every country which has ever given it scope; it fastened down upon the Country the very tyranny from which the framers of the Constitution sough to save us.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
JFK Vs The Federal Reserve
JFK Vs The Federal Reserve
By John P. Curran

On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, <executiveorder11110.htm>Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business. The Christian Law Fellowship has exhaustively researched this matter through the Federal Register and Library of Congress. We can now safely conclude that this Executive Order has never been repealed, amended, or superceded by any subsequent Executive Order. In simple terms, it is still valid.
When President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - the author of Profiles in Courage -signed this Order, it returned to the federal government, specifically the Treasury Department, the Constitutional power to create and issue currency -money - without going through the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank. President Kennedy's Executive Order 11110 [the full text is displayed further below] gave the Treasury Department the explicit authority: "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This means that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation based on the silver bullion physically held there. As a result, more than $4 billion in United States Notes were brought into circulation in $2 and $5 denominations. $10 and $20 United States Notes were never circulated but were being printed by the Treasury Department when Kennedy was assassinated. It appears obvious that President Kennedy knew the Federal Reserve Notes being used as the purported legal currency were contrary to the Constitution of the United States of America.
"United States Notes" were issued as an interest-free and debt-free currency backed by silver reserves in the U.S. Treasury. We compared a "Federal Reserve Note" issued from the private central bank of the United States (the Federal Reserve Bank a/k/a Federal Reserve System), with a "United States Note" from the U.S. Treasury  issued by President Kennedy's Executive Order. They almost look alike, except one says "Federal Reserve Note" on the top while the other says "United States Note". Also, the Federal Reserve Note has  a green seal and serial number while the United States Note has a red seal and serial number.
President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.
Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a very simple matter of economics. The USN was backed by silver and the FRN was not backed by anything of intrinsic value. Executive Order 11110 should have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level (virtually all of the nearly $9 trillion in federal debt has been created since 1963) if LBJ or any subsequent President were to enforce it. It would have almost immediately given the U.S. Government the ability to repay its debt without going to the private Federal Reserve Banks and being charged interest to create new "money". Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S.A. the ability to, once again, create its own money backed by silver and realm value worth something.
Again, according to our own research, just five months after Kennedy was assassinated, no more of the Series 1958 "Silver Certificates" were issued either, and they were subsequently removed from circulation. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to all future presidents not to interfere with the private Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. It seems very apparent that President Kennedy challenged the "powers that exist behind U.S. and world finance". With true patriotic courage, JFK boldly faced the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt:
1) war (Vietnam); and,
2) the creation of money by a privately owned central bank. His efforts to have all U.S. troops out of Vietnam by 1965 combined with  Executive Order 11110 would have destroyed the profits and control  of the private Federal Reserve Bank.
Executive Order 11110
AMENDMENT OF EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 10289 AS AMENDED, RELATING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AFFECTING THE DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY. By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended - (a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j): "(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SECTION 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.
JOHN F. KENNEDY THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963
Once again, Executive Order 11110 is still valid. According to Title 3, United States Code, Section 301 dated January 26, 1998:
Executive Order (EO) 10289 dated Sept. 17, 1951, 16 F.R. 9499, was as amended by:
EO 10583, dated December 18, 1954, 19 F.R. 8725;
EO 10882 dated July 18, 1960, 25 F.R. 6869;
EO 11110 dated June 4, 1963, 28 F.R. 5605;
EO 11825 dated December 31, 1974, 40 F.R. 1003;
EO 12608 dated September 9, 1987, 52 F.R. 34617
The 1974 and 1987 amendments, added after Kennedy's 1963 amendment, did not change or alter any part of Kennedy's EO 11110. A search of Clinton's 1998 and 1999 EO's and Presidential Directives  has also shown no reference to any alterations, suspensions, or changes to EO 11110.
The Federal Reserve Bank, a.k.a Federal Reserve System, is a Private Corporation. Black's Law Dictionary defines the "Federal Reserve System" as: "Network of twelve central banks to which most national banks belong and to which state chartered banks may belong. Membership rules require investment of stock and minimum reserves." Privately-owned banks own the stock of the FED. This was explained in more detail in the case of Lewis v. United States, Federal Reporter, 2nd Series, Vol. 680, Pages 1239, 1241 (1982), where the court said: "Each Federal Reserve Bank is a separate corporation owned by commercial banks in its region. The stock-holding commercial banks elect two thirds of each Bank's nine member board of directors".
The Federal Reserve Banks are locally controlled by their member banks. Once again, according to Black's Law Dictionary, we find that these privately owned banks actually issue money:
"Federal Reserve Act. Law which created Federal Reserve banks which act as agents in maintaining money reserves, issuing money in the form of bank notes, lending money to banks, and supervising  banks. Administered by Federal Reserve Board (q.v.)".
The privately owned Federal Reserve (FED) banks actually issue (create) the "money" we use. In 1964, the House Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Domestic Finance, at the second session of the 88th Congress, put out a study entitled Money Facts which contains a good description of what the FED is: "The Federal Reserve is a total money-making machine. It can issue money or checks. And it never has a problem of making its checks good because it can obtain the $5 and $10 bills necessary to cover its check simply by asking the Treasury Department's Bureau of Engraving to print them".
Any one person or any closely knit group who has a lot of money has a lot of power. Now imagine a group of people who have the power to create money. Imagine the power these people would have.  This is exactly what the privately owned FED is!
No man did more to expose the power of the FED than Louis T. McFadden, who was the Chairman of the House Banking Committee back in the 1930s. In describing the FED, he remarked in the Congressional Record, House pages 1295 and 1296 on June 10, 1932:
"Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government Board, has cheated the Government of the United States and he people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the maladministration of that law by which the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it".
Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are not Government institutions, departments, or agencies. They are private credit monopolies which  prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers. Those 12 private credit monopolies were deceitfully placed upon this country by bankers who came here from Europe and who repaid us for our hospitality by  undermining our American institutions.
The FED basically works like this: The government granted its power to create money to the FED banks. They create money, then loan it back to the government charging interest. The government levies income taxes to pay the interest on the debt. On this point, it's interesting to note that the Federal Reserve Act and the sixteenth amendment, which gave congress the power to collect income taxes, were both passed in 1913. The incredible power of the FED over the economy is universally admitted. Some people, especially in the banking and academic communities, even support it. On the other hand, there are those, such as President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, that have spoken out against it. His efforts were spoken about in Jim Marrs' 1990 book Crossfire:"
Another overlooked aspect of Kennedy's attempt to reform American society involves money. Kennedy apparently reasoned that by returning to the constitution, which states that only Congress shall coin and regulate money, the soaring national debt could be reduced by not paying interest to the bankers of the Federal Reserve System, who print paper money then loan it to the government at interest. He moved in this area on June 4, 1963, by signing Executive Order 11110 which called for the issuance of $4,292,893,815 in United States Notes through the U.S. Treasury rather than the traditional Federal Reserve System. That same day, Kennedy signed a bill changing the backing of one and two dollar bills from silver to gold, adding strength to the weakened U.S. currency.
Kennedy's comptroller of the currency, James J. Saxon, had been at odds with the powerful Federal Reserve Board for some time, encouraging broader investment and lending powers for banks that  were not part of the Federal Reserve system. Saxon also had decided that non-Reserve banks could underwrite state and local general obligation bonds, again weakening the dominant Federal Reserve banks".
In a comment made to a Columbia University class on Nov. 12, 1963,
Ten days before his assassination, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy allegedly said:
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."
In this matter, John Fitzgerald Kennedy appears to be the subject of  his own book... a true Profile of Courage.
krogoth's picture
krogoth
Re: A strategy for digging through the rubble
[quote=c1oudfire]

Although I realize that you are not a religious person, I must tell you that my own experience is that prayer and divine grace are also critical to "having ears to hear". 
[/quote]

Please lets not make this what you think I am or am not. I have stated here I am a Catholic, and my religion and beliefs are my business, so please dont assume you know me or my personal life.

Dammit, everytime I want to start a thread about the truth, someone is judging me about my personal beliefs or religion.

john50's picture
john50
Re: Once Again, the Search for the Truth

In post # 7 you say this:
[quote]And don't give me an author or movie, just the hard, on record facts FROM AN OFFICAL who is elected or in judical or has a legal case on record, so we can all get to the truth. [/quote]

then in post #11 you post this:
[quote]Glenn Beck saying Federal Reserve is private
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLCHWhmyn8w [/quote]

What is up with that????

It has been no secret that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation run by a Cabal of bankers, including J P Morgan, Rockefeller, Warburg, and others. That is the truth from my research, but do you own, read from resources not commonly found on the Internet. Go to the library and put in the effort, if you do not believe Ron Paul, or JFK.

krogoth's picture
krogoth
What's up with that, John50

What is up with that is this thread is for collecting ANY sort of evidence ON RECORD.

I should have included media sources, because it's important to see who is standing behind quotes or references. I apologize, John50. Once again your like a bloodhound on my trail, correcting me when I need it, and spending so much of your precious time doing it. Thank you again for sifting through my posts on a regular basis and keeping me so honest. I really appriciate the fine, almost part time job you are doing with me.

But please, don't misquote me. I did not say anything about distrusting Ron Paul or JFK. You need to READ the posts I make FULLY. Kinda read it like you do your bible, or maybe how you pay attention to Fox News. That kind of attention is needed my friend so do it now, since you have so much time to follow me around.

Actually, I would like YOU to post your research or records showing this, since you have obviously spent so much time in the Library. Please enlighten us all once again with your jocular wit and nugget's of pure gold wisdom like you have in the past.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments