OIL Is Not a Fossil Fuel, and it is “renewable.” Can this be true? Ultra deep oil wells and “abiotic oil”?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
tomed's picture
tomed
OIL Is Not a Fossil Fuel, and it is “renewable.” Can this be true? Ultra deep oil wells and “abiotic oil”?

OK there is a sucker born every second.  Maybe I'm one. Anyone know of this “abiotic oil”? Go to this site and read what this site has to say.

http://www.crisisbydesign.com/blog/global-warming/oil-is-not-a-fossil-fu...

"The Russians applied their theory of abiotic deep-drilling technology to the Dnieper-Donets Basin, an area understood for the previous half a century to be barren of oil. Of sixty wells drilled there using abiotic technology, thirty-seven became commercially productive—a 62 percent success rate compared with the roughly 10 percent success rate of a U.S. wildcat driller. The oil found in the basin rivaled Alaska’s North Slope."

by  John Truman Wolfe Author & former banker

OK I know the rule, sounds to good to be true, it's NOT!

Ready's picture
Ready
abiotic

First, welcome.

Second, this has been discussed ad nauseum.

Upper right hand search - enter abiotic and you can weed thru pages and pages of posts about this topic. Good luck in your studies.

JAG's picture
JAG
Algae Oil?

The funny thing is, people make "oil" from algae everyday, something you would think would be hard to do if it was a non-biological process.

(Rog, if I'm the gold-scrooge around here, then you are the peak-oil police! lol )

Ready's picture
Ready
JAG wrote:if I'm the
JAG wrote:

if I'm the gold-scrooge around here, then you are the peak-oil police!

I don't suppose I can argue with that. The scrooge part I mean.

At least I have you convinced oil is not abiotic. If only I could get you to buy some gold.....

JAG's picture
JAG
Ready wrote: At least I have
Ready wrote:

At least I have you convinced oil is not abiotic. If only I could get you to buy some gold.....

If only I could convince you that we are getting played by Wall Street on this Peak Oil panic-trade, maybe you might also question your faith in gold too.

SPAM_tommey's picture
SPAM_tommey
Normal 0 false false fals

I am sure that the Russians must be having the “last laugh” if, all what they are saying about oil being abiotic is true!! Imagine what it means that this “liquid gold” is renewable and that is going to be available for at least the next fifty years!! That’s awesome!! If this is true, we have to agree that we may be wrong about a lot of other things as well!! Just proves that we have to give a patient hearing to what everyone has to say!!

EndGamePlayer's picture
EndGamePlayer
Another theory on abiotic oil

Hey Guys!

As one of those weird things you pick up when you get old...er- I started reading up on Hapgood's Theory of Crust Displacement.

You would think (least I would) that there would be huge amounts of evidence for such a huge event if waters from all the oceans suddenly overflowed the land. Well, I think I found it (the proof). And I'll test this theory here ....its getting close to Halloween so its a perfect time to tell a story,.

In North America, water flowed from the Hudsen Bay across Canada. It also joined up with waters from The Great Lakes which waters flowed over the Ohio valley and across northern MN to the Mississippi washing away all in its path to the Gulf. Sea coasts also saw a great washing - on the east it washed sands to Florida (making Florida). On the west the lack of water pressure from the wave away from the land - broke apart the land to make the many rocky islands seen there.

In South America- we see the same as the Gulf waters washed to the Amazon. The waters washed to everything east.

On the other side of the world, the earth turning on its axis gave the opposite effect - the waters washed to the north. Along  the north side of Australia the waters sloshed north to India and China Coast and washed northward. Same with Europe and Africa.

That was the initial movement. The water sloshed back with all the debris sloshing along with it.

THIS is why we mainly see oil near or around coast lands, though some of it became caught inland and made other carbon based resources like coal, natural gas, shale oil and tar sands. It is mainly found off the mouths of great rivers or where the debris would have settled from such a catastrophic event.

So in this theory of abiotic oil - the earth does replenish itself and purification happens. Oil is not the "blood of dinosaurs" it is the blood of ancient people, animals and plants that lived on the land and we find it everywhere it washed to. And yes, if we can drill deeper we will eventually come to the layer that actually is the blood of dinosaurs.

Map of OiL

EGP

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments