Official release date of "Crash Course" in bookstores; Congratulations Chris!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Official release date of "Crash Course" in bookstores; Congratulations Chris!

Chris, congratulations today, on the official release of "The Crash Course" in bookstores! 

I can't tell you how gratifying it is to see your work make it into book form, further increasing public visibility and accessibility. 

I look forward to seeing how "The Crash Course" book is received by the public and reviewers, and the traction it gets.  I welcome anyone who finds reviews of the CC book to post them here (unless there is already a thread for that I've overlooked!)

jumblies's picture
jumblies
The copy i ordered through

The copy i ordered through amazon uk has been delayed for a second time, now expected to arrive 3-5th may. nevermind, i have a bunch of other books to read in the meantime.

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
I'll be getting 3 copies...

...one for myself, one for my brother (only sibling) and one for my Mom.  Having failed to get them to watch the CC for 2 years now, maybe a book will be more to their liking...

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Good one Sager! I got 2;

Good one Sager! 

I got 2; one for myself, and one that I have already donated to my local library.  I haven't had much luck getting people around here to listen to me; they have not wanted to hear.  But maybe, when someone around here is ready to learn, they will be able to find the information they need.

SteveW's picture
SteveW
CC

My 2 copies (one for the local library) arrived from Amazon Canada about 10 days ago.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Very cool Steve!  Glad to

Very cool Steve!  Glad to hear you are also donating a copy to your library!

PastTense's picture
PastTense
SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
So the copies I've sent...

...to family members (brother/sis-in-law & mother/2nd hubby) are arriving any minute now (plus my own copy), and I've actually gotten my Mom to agree to read the book -- or at least give it a go.

Well, that only took 2 years...[wry grin, crossing fingers]...

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
PastTense, thanks for the

PastTense, thanks for the link to the Amazon reviews of Chris's book.  They are interesting to read!

Sager, you go!  I wish you luck sharing the CC book with your mom/2nd husband and brother/sister-in-law.  All we can do is try!  I'm kind of curious to see if the CC book gets more traction with some of the people we've been trying to reach for so long.  I think the combination of having Chris's ideas in book form, and the fact that the problems we face are becoming more and more apparent, may make more people open to learning.  Good luck!

jumblies's picture
jumblies
Amazon UK has delivered.

Amazon UK has delivered. Time for a tactical sicky Innocent

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments