The Obama Deception (Movie)

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Crash's picture
Crash
The Obama Deception (Movie)

Hi there,

I have not had time to watch this yet, but it looks pretty good, as soon as I find 30 mins to watch the last bit of Zeitgeist Addendum it next!:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6223232123104914517&ei=-9i4SciUE...

Crash 

strabes's picture
strabes
Re: The Obama Deception (Movie)

It's a very good documentary.  Don't avoid it just because you might've heard conspiracy stuff about the producer...Jones. Watch and consider the facts.  

I gotta say I'm becoming more convinced of the shadow govt issue as I reflect on my ivy league days and the types of people that were there.  I want to write a little bit about it here just to bring it home a bit more instead of it being "out there" as a distant theoretical notion that sounds conspiratorial.  These people have been rewarded their entire lives by proving to be very successful at adapting to the system they're in and showing superior ability to conform to the system...elementary/high schools, colleges, grad schools, the resident dominant philosophy of the institutions, their first jobs (typically at elite universities, law firms, or banking firms), etc.  They start to think the system is the "right" thing...they aren't aware of anything else.   

That's what Obama is doing.  He may even think he's doing the right thing for the commoner...he's just doing what the advisors are saying...repeating the old achievement game of getting an A+ from his superior so he can feel the reward of being the best student, "you're such a good boy, Barack, good job" (but who are the advisors now?).  He's getting railroaded actually...his mentors/advisors are screwing him as he'll go down as one of the most unpopular presidents in history as a result of the rest of the crash that's coming that hasn't really started yet.  And he's doing exactly the wrong thing...putting money in the pockets of the elite with all these bailouts.  My guess is that he'll go out like Woodrow Wilson very depressed at what he has done to the people once he wakes up and realizes how he was used (or he's really part of the system and knows what he's doing already...I doubt it though...he's just a young idealistic college professor type like Wilson probably oblivious to the clique of capital owners surrounding the Wall St cartel that are controlling him via his advisors).  

But back to these elite types in the ivy league.  You can tell the ones who are from elite roots, the ones whose dads are in the CFR, the ones who came from Skull & Bones or similar organizations at Williams College, Amherst, etc.  This stuff is real.  They are disturbing people.  I won't name him, but the guy who became president of my section at b-school was one of these types.  His dad was a super-rich investor, long-time CFR member, financially connected to the Clintons, serves on the boards of several corporations and non-profits (because he's in the club...you don't get those positions unless you're in). This guy had pure contempt for most of us except the ones he could use to serve his purpose.  He carried an air about him that caused others to be submissive and look to him as the elite of our section.  People had contempt for that, but also a desire to be a part of it and follow him and vote for him for president (the same way people hate the Brit royal family but secretly would love to be part of it, the same way people hate the jock/cheerleader dynamic in schools unless they're hot enough to be part of it).  But he kept people at a distance and made sure they knew they weren't in his club.  He ended up using me big time because he saw a charismatic duty-bound west point army type who would gladly salute and do what he said and sell the others on it (this is what the elite does in the adult world too...using brainwashed military servants, new politicians, corporate weenies to serve as their front men, while they sit quietly behind the scenes running something innocently named something like "Central Capital Partners" or "Alliance Investors"). I got sucked into it initially and became his front-man.  He'd sit quietly among the class while I would stand in front of the class doing his bidding and taking all the heat. That's what these guys do later in life...let the politicians, corporate leaders, military men take the heat while they stay anonymous.  

Now this guy is a term member at CFR...being groomed to become full-time.  He's the only one in my class I'm aware of. It's a very small clique.  You have to be from aristocracy, or have money, or have power in order to even be considered. They typically call you, they don't respond to most applications.  And it has nothing to do with foreign affairs (what does this joker investor type know about foreign policy?  it's just a club for rich/power people to get together).  He also now runs a "XYZ Capital Management" firm...one of those nondescript organizations that's intertwined with all the other "Capital Partners" firms and feeding off the Fed / Wall St system.  These are the organizations buying up companies, or the ridiculous derivatives products from Wall St, making a killing on it while the inflation lasts, and now getting our bailout money.  I'd love to contact him and see where his money is now...I'll bet he got out of his positions before the crash...but he wouldn't tell me if I asked.  He was groomed at Goldman Sachs before b-school where he was trained in the ways of the elite finance world.  Now running a capital firm, he's a customer of Goldman.  This system is incestuous...a piranha feeding frenzy on regular people that generated the derivatives monster bubble.  

But in addition to him, there are TONS of people from harvard that become Founding Managing Principal of all the "Capital Partners" organizations.  They aren't in the inner circle, but they feed off the circle.  These are people that simply acquire and allocate capital.  They usually come from rich families, or buddy up with somebody from a rich family so they have the initial seed capital to start with.  They have nothing to do except crunch spreadsheets...they hire operators that run the organizations they own.  They sit back and watch, put all the heat on the management, they take the money, but stay insulated behind the veil of ownership so they're not even known.  These people have a lot of time and money on their hands.  These are the types of people getting our tax money now because they're the investors that own all the crap going bankrupt that supposedly needs to be saved.  I can't believe it.  Since I knew them personally, I have an extra level of disgust for what's happening.  They don't deserve a dime. They're fairly lame frat-boy types...generally immature racist/sexist/class-ist/elitists.  They got their elite position by conforming and playing the game.  I felt repulsed by it the whole time I was in school with them so I stayed away.  I eventually called the CFR guy out on his crap and suggested he stop hiding behind me and that he actually start talking to the little people in the class and serve them as president rather than serving his own interests by surrounding himself with the cool, powerful crowd and using me as an insulator/buffer. After that I was exiled from the circle.  

I don't know if that is helpful to write or not.  I had no idea what CFR was when I was in school with him...I didn't know he was CFR.  I just knew the guy was duplicitous and I became very suspicious of him and was surprised at people's willingness to get sucked in by him...he loved secret power and influence.  Little did I know at the time that guys like that control things, not honest straight talkers who really want to help others.  Then as I learned about the secret government stuff 10 years later, I became consumed with reflecting on this school dynamic.  The feelings I had about this guy were exactly the type of people described in documentaries like Money Masters, Jekyll Island, Alex Jones stuff, etc.  So I just started googling for him and found out he was CFR, connected to Clinton, running a capital firm, his dad was CFR with heavy influence across tons of corporate/non-profit entities.  Then I realized how I got used by him was exactly the way these documentaries describe how politicians, corporate types, military guys get used by them.  It's like he was practicing these methods in school, and I was one of his lackeys.  

I think this stuff is quite real.  It doesn't mean there's a great Satan in the sky controlling this stuff.  It's just a clique of smart, networked, credentialed people who never matured beyond selfishness. It's the way cliques work at all levels...we all knew them in high school.  Cliques don't go away in adulthood.   

Back In Black's picture
Back In Black

Thanks for writing that up.  Good stuff.  I have just recently started to find out / pay attention to how these people work after discovering Money Masters.  Really eye-opening stuff that sure doesn't feel like a conspiracy theory to me, even though that's what every one I know thinks when I start talking about the Fed and the ruling class.

I just caught The Obama Deception.  It is much better (less subjective feeling) than the other Alex Jones stuff I have seen / heard.  I didn't realize the extent that Wall Street has embedded itself into theObama administration.  It is truly appalling, and it explains a lot of what is going on atm.  I would definitely recommend The Obama Deception.  For the non-partisan and Obama backers, this film in no way bashes Obama solely.  It is equally critical of the "left" and the "right."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

It's hard to see a way out at this point.

jneo's picture
jneo

Watched it and like it.  Jones really nails it again.  I mentioned this movie along with addendum to some people
and some say CONSPIRACY THEORY.  That argument is getting really really old.  I just tell them "if they believe the government official story or words then they too are a conspiracy theorists too." 

~JOE 
Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

I saw it last night per request from a friend.

Personally I think Alex Jones can be a bit melodramatic and draws inferences where there are none. 

But, that video's documented evidence floored me. I spent a few hours "checking out the evidence" as he repeatedly tells you too during the flick. 

I thought he was perhaps bluffing, sensationalizing, or otherwise embellishing. 

He wasn't. 

Still not sold on a "global banking elite taking over the world". Sorry. But I am sold that Wall Street has performed a coup de tat' on the United States. 

The assassination of JFK. 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

The video is hard hitting - as
for "the real power structure of the planet," Jones offers a lengthy sequence depicting the 2008 meeting of
the Bilderberg group in Chantilly, Virginia. The news media did not
report on the Bilderberg conference, but it did report on a "secret
meeting" between Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, at an undisclosed
location.

The
undisclosed location was the Westfields Marriott hotel, where Obama and Clinton both met in "secret" at the
Bilderberg meeting.  Jones explains how Bilderberg is the top
group for the global banking / finance oligarchs, and how some Bilderberg
delegates work for the Trilateral Commission, which in turn makes
use of the Council on Foreign Relations for implementing the Bilderberg
policies in the United States.

Obama's adminstration is loaded with members:

• Treasury Secreaty, Timothy Geithner – Bilderberg, Trilateral
  • Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham Clinton – Bilderberg, CFR (and married to Trilateral member Bill Clinton)
  • Ambassador to the UN, Susan Rice – Trilateral
  • National Security Advisor, Gen. James L. Jones – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • Dept. National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon – Trilateral, CFR
  • Special State Department Envoy, Henry Kissinger – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • Chairman of the Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volcker – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • Director of National Security, Adm. Denis C. Blair – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • Dept. Secretary of State, James Steinberg – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • State Department Special Envoy, Richard M. Hass – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • Presidential Advisor, Alan Greenspan – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR
  • State Department Special Envoy, Richard C. Holbrooke – Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR

The video contends that Obama is a puppet for the real powers to be.  Hopefully, the video will make viewers ask questions.  Alex is distributing the video for free on youtube (you can also buy a copy which you are free to copy).

Larry

Crash's picture
Crash
strabes wrote:

as I reflect on my ivy league days  

Thanks very much for your experience, Strabes.

I still haven't got round to watching the movie, but will soon!

thanks everyone for your comments

Crash 

.'s picture

For those of you who have not watched this movie, spend a little time and see what it has to say.  If you can find any errors in it, please post them here. 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

I've given this movie to over 10 persons in the neighborhood in the last 3 weeks.  I've prefaced it by saying, "don't pay attention to the guy in the movie (Alex) but focus on the facts/opinions that are stated".  9 out of 10 came back saying "holy sht!".  The other couldn't get past the Alex affect.  Unfortunately, Jones is so damn into himself that he doesn't understand that the avg. joe sees a "conspiracy theorist" looking for publicity instead of looking at the facts/info that is in front of their faces.  If he would just tone his ego down a bit he would get his point across much better.  Just my opinion.  Overall, the info that is in this movie has mostly been out there quite a while but is packaged in a very informative manner.  This is the type of info that EVERYONE can see if they would only open their eyes!  It's not conspiracy THEORY.....It's REALITY! 

Wake UP America!!!!!!

strabes's picture
strabes

LogansRun, I agree.  They need to hire somebody with an NPR voice to narrate the movie.  :)   Alex hurts his efforts.  No doubt his marketing tactics worked in the startup phase of his operation, but it seems to me he's hurting himself now except with true believers. But, I heard Alex had the baptist preacher on today that got assaulted by law enforcement.  I'm going to try to find a clip of that when I have time later tonight.  Regardless of my distaste for Alex' tone, this is a story I want to hear.  It is important data gathering for me to determine if I'm leaving the country.  As I develop more confidence around the accuracy of the martial law predictions, I will leave along with the rich folk who are already leaving.  While local community and gardening is in my future plans, I'd rather do it where a team of cops can't wantonly destroy my crops, take my assets, or lock me up just because they had a bad day.

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

LR. I think you nailed it. I had a hard time getting past Alex Jones. He comes across as neurotic and hysterical. But I DID look into the "evidence" presented in the documentary and all of it, I mean ALL of it checked out. It so freaked me out that I have spent two weeks digging for errata. Something, anything that I could find to offer up alternative hypothesis'.

So far I cannot. If anyone else can come up with a reasoned and logical alternative explanation for the facts presented in the video then please post them here. It's important to NEVER take anything for face value. There still may be some very good explanations for all the crap that he's exposed in the video. Well, perhaps not "good" explanations, but other explanations.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Pete,

The evidence is there.  If this went to court and the evidence was presented there would be a conviction with very little debate.  There are no alternative explanations as it's the truth.  The United States of America has been hijacked by an evil Oligarchy that will eventually take us into a fascist dictatorship in which we will be slaves in the real sense. 

I know...extreme thinking.  But I have to tell you, I was a lobbyist for the auto industry on capital hill for quite a while and had the opportunity to meet and greet these people.  At the time, I thought THAT was normal and how life was supposed to be.  Then as Obama opened his campaign for presidency in Feb. 07' I had the opportunity to meet him as well as Pelosi, Frank and Dodd at a lunch.  Sitting across from them and seeing the fervor in their eyes and listen to the double speak I started thinking "there's something VERY wrong here" to have these people in actual control of the gov't.  Then to see Obama continue his march to the White House with the media in full control of what took place.  After quiting (due to a feeling that things were wrong), I started doing the research.  BANG!  BOOM!  Enlightenment occurred.  I've gone from eating with the supposed mighty, eating $1k dinners, wearing $6k suits, drinking 50yr old wines,etc.....to "Conspiracy Theorist".  But as many of my friends and family who thought I had lost it (some said they were afraid I was about ready to head out with a rifle or my head was about to explode while explaining things to them) have come to realize, it's not THEORY any longer.  It's reality in the truest and ugliest sense.  Some still think I'm extreme (mostly those that just can't get their heads around the facts), but most finally realize SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG! 

Now, what do we do about it?????  That's the $64k question.  Educate as many people as you can.  Realize that there is no Right Wing or Left Wing.  There is no such thing as a Democrat or Republican, they're the same.  Realize that the two party system is a ploy to keep Americans from first coming together (keeps us at each others throats), and second from gaining control through elections.  Eventually, they will make a mistake and THE people will get angry.  Anger is what needs to take place in America.  Apathy has taken over and made people say "what can WE do about this?"  Made people feel helpless.  In many respects, we are helpless.  But if enough people get ANGRY, action will be taken.  I'll be there when it does.

Some things to check out.  www.informationliberation.com  has a media section that has many good videos and articles that can help enlighten the masses.  Some of the stuff is a bit wacky but then again, I would have thought this movie to be wacky 3 years ago so.....maybe they have some truth to them.  Also, go to Google Video and check out "Wake Up Call" the new version.  Very interesting and informative. 

Love to know what you all think.

castlewp's picture
castlewp

LogansRun,

Interesting perspective.  "It's a big club and we aint in it."

Meanwhile these guys are dropping like flies.  I wonder if he was getting ready to blow the whistle.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7399376&page=1

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

LR.

I have to chew on your comments. My first response was...

Holy *censored*

How did you manage to meet these folks? Another question. Did you ever lobby for a bill that was good for your industry and absolutely awful for the average joe? It's a gut check question.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Pete In Florida wrote:

LR.

I have to chew on your comments. My first response was...

Holy *censored*

How did you manage to meet these folks? Another question. Did you ever lobby for a bill that was good for your industry and absolutely awful for the average joe? It's a gut check question.

Not a gut check at all.  I had to lobby many congress persons on bills that were in retrospect not good for the avg. joe.  There were many items up for legislation that WE ALL knew were not going to be good for everyday america but that's not for us to decide.  I really can't go into the specifics as some would hurt my "cover"(funnyfunny) but we all knew that the job could be pretty heartless at times and we all knew that the job was to get what our clients wanted.  Not what the American public wanted.  Some PAC's were so aggressive in the recruitment of support that the word morality would have gotten you fired.  Getting fired from a job is pretty much a death sentence on the hill.  You might as well retire unless you have other jobs lined up left and right.  One of the reasons I'm no longer employed.....and much happier as well.

Keep doing your investigations.  You're getting closer to enlightenment by the minute;-)

Cheers!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments