NYS Halts Mandatory Vaccines As Goldman Sachs Connection Exposed

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
NYS Halts Mandatory Vaccines As Goldman Sachs Connection Exposed

Complete article link - Campaign for Freedom

Albany, NY - Oct 23, 2009. NYS State Health Commisioner Dr. Richard Daines has suspended the controversial mandatory influenza immunization requirement for New York health care workers, citing a shortage of vaccine supplies as the main reason. The halt in the regulation also comes a day after popular upstate NY WGY radio personality Al Roney exposed the connection of Linda Daines, Commissioner Daines's wife, as a manager of private client services of Wall Street finance firm Goldman Sachs.

Goldman Sachs was the largest shareholder and brokered a 2007 $15 billion sale of the vaccine giant MedImmune. Roney called upon his listeners to contact NY State Attorney General Andrew Cuomo to open an investigation of a potential conflict of interest between the mandatory vaccine regulation for over 500,000 NY healthcare workers and potential profit for Goldman Sachs.

"It is absolutely a legitimate question for the NY Attorney General to consider whether Commissioner Daines should have recuse himself on this decision, considering the possible conflict of interest and the massive profits to be generated by Goldman Sachs with such a decision, whether the regulation was done for the best intentions or not" said WGY's Al Roney.

Larry

docmims's picture
docmims
Re: NYS Halts Mandatory Vaccines As Goldman Sachs ...

Now that is funny. Laughing

strabes's picture
strabes

may be funny...it's also true.

it's funny docmims in that you have to laugh at how much of a farce american government and its state subsidiaries are today.  it's all owned by the corporate/banking establishment and used to push profits, push out the "smalls," encourage monopoly, and control people.  almost everything they do supposedly in the public interest is actually for corporate interests.    

many top government officials are married to big business barons so not only do they hobnob together at CFR meetings, but they actually have family connections...the basis for power and corruption throughout history.  and lower level officials are married to lower level business types that work for the bigs.  not a good thing.  there is little separation between big business and big government any longer.  the marriage of the two is the definition of fascism.

ao's picture
ao

Is there no limit to the diabolical greed of these people?  I can't say what I'd like to say on here. 

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Not funny.

You know, I get black humor . . . I really do . . .  There would have been many shifts I couldn't have gotten through without it.  But, for the life of me, I can't figure out what is so funny about greed and corruption leading to the unecessary vaccination and likely neurologic damage done to a predictable percentage of those health care workers.  What would make me laugh is to actually see these unholy creeps actually face the music . . . but that's unlikely to happen . . . in this life.

VeganDB12's picture
VeganDB12
Re: Not funny.

+1

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

rowmat's picture
rowmat
The United States of Goldman Sachs...

Is anyone surprised?.... Really??

docmims's picture
docmims
Re: The United States of Goldman Sachs...
rowmat wrote:

Nope.  I've always questioned why the huge push for the vaccine when the disease will have run it's course by the time there is enough vaccine to go around, and when the vaccine appears to be equally dangerous as the disease.  (you get roughtly the same amount of neurological complications from the disease as from the vaccine, although the death rate from the vaccine is (marginally) lower.

I thought it was political hype to promote government healthcare proposals, therefore I do find it funny that Goldmann is involved -- in a sarcastic sort of way.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

docmims wrote:

I thought it was political hype to promote government healthcare proposals, therefore I do find it funny that Goldmann is involved -- in a sarcastic sort of way.

Hi docmins,

I know what you mean. 

On a different note; this story is kinda strange, that is that I don't see it being picked up elsewhere.  I hope somebody may corraborate the facts with another source. 

In another thread I thought you said something important - had this virus been really severe (let's hope it doesn't), then we would have been too late with too little.  From what I am reading, it appears that the vaccine is being produced off-shore - we are relying on others.

Maybe the biggest problem is that people will stop paying attention to the real deal that might be coming.  The government credibility that may be lost will create a suspicious society.  

One of the things that troubles me, and I'd sure appreciate some opinions, is that the nasal application contains live virus which may be transmitted to others who come in contact with the recipient (I think for up to 5 days).  If this is so, then we are transmitting the virus by fighting it.

Larry 

docmims's picture
docmims
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

One of the things that troubles me, and I'd sure appreciate some opinions, is that the nasal application contains live virus which may be transmitted to others who come in contact with the recipient (I think for up to 5 days).  If this is so, then we are transmitting the virus by fighting it.

I'll try and check on this nasal vaccine, Larry, but the short answer is that you can switch out or contaminate killed virus with live virus (or different virus) in any vaccine.  However biologic contamination could be done with any drug (or vitamin -- food for thought for vegan) in widespread use.  I think this is more likely in the illegal injectable/nasal drug supply which is already provided for us by terrorists. I think (at least I would like to believe) that we in the medical community would sniff this out in the first  few days of vaccination.  We country doctors aren't all that stupid, and do have some skepticism of the govenment/CDC.

edit: it is easy to get out of forced vaccination by claiming an allergy to eggs or a component of the vaccine. lol. what are they going to do? check you medical record...which...is...not ...yet...available...in...widespread...government healthcare....databases....hmmmm...... :sarcasm

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Re: The United States of Goldman Sachs...
docmims wrote:
rowmat wrote:

Nope.  I've always questioned why the huge push for the vaccine when the disease will have run it's course by the time there is enough vaccine to go around, and when the vaccine appears to be equally dangerous as the disease.  (you get roughtly the same amount of neurological complications from the disease as from the vaccine, although the death rate from the vaccine is (marginally) lower.

I thought it was political hype to promote government healthcare proposals, therefore I do find it funny that Goldmann is involved -- in a sarcastic sort of way.

Thanks for the clarification, Doc . . . Forums are funny that way . . . It's easy to come off wrongly.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments