NWO/Collapse is a GOOD thing

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
paranoid's picture
paranoid
NWO/Collapse is a GOOD thing

The current collapse lends more credence that all organisms (& species) follow the same laws, in many respects exemplified by Thomas Malthus. Conspiracy theories etc etc all aside, if you read the current science, in the larger scheme of things we are all 'slaves' to DNA and the laws of physics. From rich man to poor man we all play roles.

Howard Bloom, author of The Global Brain, has weaved together the work of a vast many fields of science, and although his theory is dependent upon energy to foster growth, he shows that life on the planet in general is evolving ever more complex systems.

Illya Prigogine for example had studied dissipative systems and I do beleive he was the one who said that systems collapse and in their wake form yet even more complex systems.

Just as we went from tribes to cities to nation states, each stage was difficult but brought more complexity and in the end more human rights to more people etc......so maybe this NWO so many fear is in the end the next stage.

As bad as it seems, there is a charge balance with everything in the universe, so as anyone who reads fields as diverse as quantum physics to the Tao de Ching would agree- there is also a lot of good coming along with the bad.

Maybe we can all do our best to prepare, and then just sit back and enjoy the ride? I for one was stressed out over the whoe situation and realized future fears were taking me away from the joy of living in the now.

pir8don's picture
pir8don
Re: NWO/Collapse is a GOOD thing

More complex lifeforms are not the same as more diverse lifeforms. We have less diversity with greater complexity. The bigger picture is of humans in tribes for 3 million years, occasionally giving civilisation a try and each time failing (after Daniel Quinn).

I agree we must do our best and then sit back for the ride as there is no alternative but I am not so sure about enjoy. I suspect that one persons future fears may be anothers present reality. If correct then fear is entirely rational.

We can see storms moving around the globe. Some fear of them is good even healthy. Too much can be paralising though.

Don

So few then with so many ways, so many now with so few ways

Arthur Vibert's picture
Arthur Vibert

It may well be, in a yin and yang sort of way, that there will be an equal amount of good with the bad. I doubt that the good will find its way into everyone's life, and it may not even come along with the bad - it could well wait awhile.

As the saying goes, when the S hits the fan, it will not be evenly distributed.

All of which is to say that it is entirely possible that some or all of us may find ourselves unexpectedly marching into a new golden age in which all things are good. I hope so.

However, it's equally possible - and perhaps, in the short term anyway, more likely - that we're heading into a period of hell on earth.

It's only prudent to assume the latter. If it's the former then we can all laugh at how silly we've been. If the latter we'd feel awfully damn stupid had we done nothing to prepare.

Arthur 

jerrydon10's picture
jerrydon10

Illya Prigogine won a Nobel Prize for his work in open system thermodynamics and the second law of thermodynamics is a fascinating law of science.

Although their are several definitions that describe the law depending on what system one is studying to calculate it's effects, my favorite definition is one involving chemical reactions: With any spontaneous reaction (the reaction is not caused by energy, it just happens) matter will always go to a more disorganized state.

This law lends scientific credibility to an axiom, Murphy's Law, in that if something can go wrong it will. Well, it did.

This disorganization can be mathematically calculated and entropy, the amount of disorganization in a given system, can be expressed as a known mathematical quantity.

The second law applies to economic systems as well:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6VDY-3TMXY03-7...

Thus, for those who want to know exactly when TS will HTF, it would seem logical to me that someone could graph economic entropy, extrapolate that graph, determine when it hocky sticks and we are all riding horses once again to work.

Ironically, it is well known that rising entropy can be staved off by constantly adding energy into the system. I believe this is what Obama and the Feds are doing right now. They are finding pockets of highly entropic toxic assets, throwing energy (they think) at them in the form of cash hoping the system will begin to entropically stabilize as a whole.

It won't work because of the first law of thermodynamics which states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed. The economic energy they are throwing at the problem was created by them on printing presses. It is backed by no real economic energy at all. 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

The present course is another dark age (Wkipedia - Dark Age is a term in historiography referring to a period of cultural decline or societal collapse that took place in Western Europe between the fall of Rome and the eventual recovery of learning).  We have been denied much technology that could have been used to solve many of humanity's problems - energy and food for example.

We knew in the 1970's that the diminishing supply of oil was a serious threat to our prosperity and national security but yet, nothing was done to solve the dilemma.  Much technology was and is available but it was never implemented in a meaningful way.  The same goes for food, technology failed us as companies like Monsanto were too busy building and exploiting their monopolies by bribing government officials to look the other way.

We wasted much time and resources chasing 'terrorists" that mostly were bogeymen who didn't really exist outside of the CIA and whitehouse.  One million Iraqis are dead as a result of bogus WMDs that didn't exist.  Where was the moral outrage? 

Maybe it is just vanity, but, I think we have a say about the future - we aren't just passengers.  I plan on continuing to protest and hope our numbers rise to a tipping point that restores a government by the people and for the people in a new renaissance.

Larry

paranoid's picture
paranoid
jerrydon10 wrote:

Illya Prigogine won a Nobel Prize for his work in open system thermodynamics and the second law of thermodynamics is a fascinating law of science.

Although their are several definitions that describe the law depending on what system one is studying to calculate it's effects, my favorite definition is one involving chemical reactions: With any spontaneous reaction (the reaction is not caused by energy, it just happens) matter will always go to a more disorganized state.

This law lends scientific credibility to an axiom, Murphy's Law, in that if something can go wrong it will. Well, it did.

This disorganization can be mathematically calculated and entropy, the amount of disorganization in a given system, can be expressed as a known mathematical quantity.

The second law applies to economic systems as well:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6VDY-3TMXY03-7...

Thus, for those who want to know exactly when TS will HTF, it would seem logical to me that someone could graph economic entropy, extrapolate that graph, determine when it hocky sticks and we are all riding horses once again to work.

Ironically, it is well known that rising entropy can be staved off by constantly adding energy into the system. I believe this is what Obama and the Feds are doing right now. They are finding pockets of highly entropic toxic assets, throwing energy (they think) at them in the form of cash hoping the system will begin to entropically stabilize as a whole.

It won't work because of the first law of thermodynamics which states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed. The economic energy they are throwing at the problem was created by them on printing presses. It is backed by no real economic energy at all. 

Great posts, thanks to all. I was preparing for collapse about 15 yrs ago, protesting the FED, bought gold, and then realized that the time scale for such a large organims as our society could take centuries. So I let go of all that, and here I am again wondering if this is going to be it or just another false alarm. 

while the facts might be correct - the uncertainty over how it unravels might be hard to predict. One can hope the collective unconscious or zeitgeist of human efforts are in some way still at work to 'save us'. However I realize saving humanity is more akin to the 'holy grail' of DNA and not any one individual or section of society - just as we cast off individual cells to scratch an itch, evolution can scratch off billions of people in its driving force.

the key is to keep a light stance, a firm grip and an open heart. "The best laid efforts of mice and men...."

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments