NWO truth finally hits the Mainstream Media! * FOX Judge Napolitano & Alex Jones *

51 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
NWO truth finally hits the Mainstream Media! * FOX Judge Napolitano & Alex Jones *

This is good news indeed - the NWO discussed honestly on FOX.  Some interesting points in the video:

• Alex Jones - "hundreds of articles a week are now saying a new world order is coming; with banks rulling the planet"
  • Time magazine and the UK Telegraph report that banks have been planning the global "new deal"
  • The US will be ruled by the international banks
  • Americans will be taxed to fund the world government run by banks
  • This is all over the foreign press
  • Hilary was recently in China, shortly after the Chinese Premier said at the G20 meeting that they were very worried about a US default
  • The banks have purposely ruined our economy - to further their plan
  • The truth is coming out - some news agencies are starting to cover the story
  • Washington has been seized by off-shore banks

I am really encouraged to see this on the mainstream media.  The revolution will be a financial awakening!

Larry

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat
Re: NWO truth finally hits the Mainstream Media! * FOX ...

this is truly troubling. I find myself at yet another point where I don't want to believe any of it...

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

Here's a link to the video that was mentioned in the interview above:

It is, admittedly, called the "Obama Deception," but I've started watching it and it holds no punches on Bush, Wall Street or any of the other corrupt elitists that are taking over our once-great nation. From the portion I've seen, I recommend it as a summary of the corruption of our country and an expose of the banking coup that is now taking place.

Gadfly's picture
Gadfly

Did you know that Alex Jones says that Peak Oil is a hoax? I am willing to listen to any argument as long as it is reasonable. Alex Jones is a heck of a snake-oil salesman.

Alex Jones=Morton Downey Jr

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

yes, Alex Jones is not really my style, to say the least. But I must admit, this video shows actual footage, even if Alex does narrate it. Take it for what it's worth.

jneo's picture
jneo

Alex hits it again.  People need to take this guy more seriously.  The scariest thing is, how many people do not realize
 what is REALLY going on.  
ChristianEjstrup's picture
ChristianEjstrup

I can't take a guy seriously if he thinks peak oil is a hoax..

Peak oil is a fact,only questions is when it will happen (I think it already has happened).

jneo's picture
jneo

Peak oil can and probably is fake.  The same people who control the money supply can engineer a financial crisis.  The U.S. alone has plenty of oil.  My buddy who works in the gulf coast, said the only problem is getting to the oil, he said it's mainly the TREE HUGGERS that stop this process.  They need to expand on geothermal, wind, tidal, wave, and solar.  The elite in power can purposely create a crisis to make the public depended on them and not themselves.   
Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

I do agree with the peak oil theory after having researched it for 4 years now. I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I have no evidence to support that conclusion.

As far as this video goes, yes, AJ is a bit over the top. But at the same time, there are some interesting and even enlightening pieces of actual footage of Congress, protests, etc. that our mainstream media conveniently ignored. I honestly wished AJ was not narrating the video. Again, take it for what it's worth. It certainly gives you some things to consider and I can confirm a lot of the concepts proposed with the conclusions drawn in other books and sites I've read. I, for one, will not ignore "conspiracy theories" simply because they are too "dark" or too disquieting to stomach. As I've said before, although AJ might go a bit overboard, he is a valuable person for fighting the near monopoly that the mainstream has on "news" and he is something of a check to the poor "information" they often emit.

ChristianEjstrup's picture
ChristianEjstrup

Please tell me how it can be fake ?

You only have to remember one thing. Oil is not a renevable resource .That's it.

Also you live on a finite planet with a finite amount of oil. Simple as that.

This explains it well:

Peak oil is very real. Question is when. I'm saying 2008 which means we're past it. So does many others.

Watch the crash course again. Your comment sounds to me like one of the 3 stages Chris mentions:

“ All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.”

- Arthur Schopenhauer 

Woodman's picture
Woodman
JK121 wrote:

Peak oil can and probably is fake. The same people who control the money supply can engineer a financial crisis. The U.S. alone has plenty of oil. My buddy who works in the gulf coast, said the only problem is getting to the oil, he said it's mainly the TREE HUGGERS that stop this process. They need to expand on geothermal, wind, tidal, wave, and solar. The elite in power can purposely create a crisis to make the public depended on them and not themselves.

To the suggestion that peak oil may be fake I say show me the scientic data and analysis to back that up. Show me the data that environmental regulations are more limiting than geological or financial limitations on developing new oil sources. Show me we can live on alternative energy sources without drastically cutting our energy consumption rate. Show me the data and I'll review it.

That the elite in power take advantage of crises to further their agenda I believe. However, there usually never seems to be reliable evidence that major crises are themselves a product of a conspiracy.

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

I can say that the book I'm reading now offers some evidence that the 1970s oil crisis and embargo was designed to pump money to oil producers who were then pressured to invest the profits in NY and London banks, thus allowing banks to profit and increasing their power. All I can say is that this sort of thing does not sound too outlandish to me to be beyond the realm of possibility...There certainly are big plans during all the upheaval going on now. Best to scrutinize our leaders closer than ever.

plantguy90's picture
plantguy90

FOX is mainstream media?Its more like Rush L on steroids

gregroberts's picture
gregroberts

"On May 14, 1957, Admiral Hyman Rickover gave a speech to the Minnesota
State Medical Association called "Energy Resources and our Future."
This speech was posted in December 2006 on the Energy Bulletin,
and also appeared on The Oil Drum. This speech was made available by
the work of two people: Theodore Rockwell, author of The Rickover
Effect: How One Man Made a Difference, who had this article in his
files, and Rick Lakin, who sought out the article and converted it to
digital form. Since the speach is one many will want to read, we are
repeating it again."

http://www.theoildrum.com/node/4394

In AJ's "Endgame" he says that the elites want to bring the population down to 500 million to restore balance to the earth, if this is true then PO could be an engineered crisis, of course there is a finite supply of oil but it may be being saved so as to have it last much longer.Whenever I see exact opposite views on something (like ACC) I know there is an agenga of some kind involved.

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature

http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

Guess we'll find out.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

By killing the messenger over peak oil, many are missing the big point - the once free world is being taken over by international bankers who operate as a criminal organization. 

The compelling evidence is all around you - while we are suffocating in debt that will transcend future generations - our puppet president is on a borrowing binge, planning the biggest budget deficits ever.  International bankers and their minions are purposely ruining our economy.  Most of the AIG bail-out money went to foreign banks - how does that "stimulate" our economy? 

Gordon Brown, Nicolas Sarkozy and Angela Merkel are openly calling for a new world order but yet we lack any details as to what exactly they mean.  The puppet leaders don't share the plan because they are not the planners.  Details are being worked out by the international bankers working behind the scenes in an illegal and deceptive way.  Many will simply choose to dismiss this reality as the lies are much more comfortable than the cold truth.

Time Magazine - Just wait a couple of months, though. Politicians from Beijing to
Berlin to Brasília see the current crisis as the product of a messed-up
global financial infrastructure dominated by the U.S., and they will
soon be pushing for big changes--whether Americans like them or not.

In the view of many outside the U.S. (and some within), the only way to
limit such excesses is through a bigger, more powerful IMF that can act
as a central bank to the world--and knock heads when needed.

The United States is quickly moving from "a government of the people, by the people,
for the people" to
a new world order of fascism and servitude.  Historical events are unfolding that will challenge you as never before - will you fight tyranny or be herded like sheep.

Larry

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

It's time!

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of
their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and
corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will
deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up
homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
"

Can you guess? These are the words of Thomas Jefferson

Jefferson didn't have a crystal ball, but he read, a LOT. What's going on now is very historical, but in a sense it's just a repetition of what has happened countless times in the past. Mr. Jefferson continues:

"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite. "

I have respect for history and the stability of human nature over the course of millenniums. It is naive to not think that what is going on now is nothing more than a coup managed by the faceless elites. The reason that Jefferson was so accurate is simply because human nature does not change over time. Airplanes, internet, oil, and American Idol don't change human nature.

Reuben Bailey's picture
Reuben Bailey

This film has some scary stuff in it - even if the NWO is not being pushed, the deception on the part of Mr. Obama is worse than I can recall.  For those who say that FOX is not mainstream, I say it is, even if it is not the most highly regarded news organization, it is a big one.

All the best,

Reuben

Doug's picture
Doug

I saw Matt Simmons interviewed on Bloomberg (I think) yesterday.  He's one of the most knowledgeable guys around on energy.  Among the things he said that many find outrageous is that he considered $140/bl oil cheap.  He suggested that it ought to be $400-500/bl to support further exploration and development of oil.  But, that being said, he, of course, is a firm believer in PO, and poo-pooed many of our current notions about how to conserve oil and find alternatives.  He suggested developing more efficient cars is pointless, and stated that we need to travel less.  I've been thinking that for a long time, but this is the first time I've heard an authority figure say it.  Maybe there is some sanity in the world.

jneo's picture
jneo

I'll give you something to read later, but to suggest that Artificial Scarcity has never been planned is a little out there.  

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

mike

THAT QUOTE OF JEFFERSON'S IS NOT A QUOTE OF JEFFERSON'S 

it is a great quote but there is no evidence it came from jefferson so quit using it and 

if you really are a student of jefferson find me the citation

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

joe -

You're right, I have been unable to find a rock solid citation indicating when and where Jefferson would have said that.

Without doing a truly exhaustive search, I can say that it appears to have first appeared in print in 1937 from Congressional Committee records. Any further information eludes me at this time.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

that is the earliest citation i found

the jefferson library has nothing earlier. great qpute and very true but let's not attribute it to jeff

Gadfly's picture
Gadfly
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

By killing the messenger over peak oil, many are missing the big point -....

The real point that is being missed hear is that Alex Jones deals only in conjecture and sensationalism.  The man has cried wolf far too many times and has no credibility.  It would be unwise to "chase after rabbits" on his advice and utterly unproductive.

Gadfly's picture
Gadfly
plantguy90 wrote:

Better than Keith Olbermann and the weak reporting on MSNBC and CNN. 

plantguy90's picture
plantguy90

I watch Spongebob with my toddler.  Television shows do not offer me any relevant information to act upon.   YMMV

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Gadfly wrote:
plantguy90 wrote:

Better than Keith Olbermann and the weak reporting on MSNBC and CNN. 

I kind of like Keith "Drama Queen" Olbermann when he recites Shakespeare - or whatever it is he bloviates about. 

And what is wrong with the glossy-lipped bimbos on CNN?

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat
Gadfly wrote:

The real point that is being missed hear is that Alex Jones deals only
in conjecture and sensationalism.  The man has cried wolf far too many
times and has no credibility.  It would be unwise to "chase after
rabbits" on his advice and utterly unproductive.

I just finished watching Jones' documentary. I'm not thrilled he was a narrator. I'm not thrilled at the conjecture. But when you look at the actual footage of statements made by our political leaders, you might be surprised. Nearly all of the film focuses on exposing the corrupt nature of the relationship between our political and banking systems. The video shows interviews with music artists, Gerald Celente, former Minnesota governor Jesse Ventura, and Ron Paul's brother, Wayne. Again, if you watch the entire thing, I think you will find that there are enough facts and evidence to make it worth your while. It certainly poses the challenging questions that we should be at least considering these days...

Frankly, as I consisder the conclusions the film draws based on the evidence presented, I can certainly say that it more or less makes sense. I mean, it really would answer a lot of questions if we can accept that our government is pretty much controlled by private banking interests. Just look at the previous jobs of those in the present administration: Federal Reserve, Goldman Sachs, Citi...daylight robbery.

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

I can imagine a NWO with NO BANKS!

Stop servicing your debts, and then see what happens to their NWO....  they are at OUR mercy.

Mike 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

NWO Update

Viscount Etienne Davignon - Chairman of the secretive global business organisation, the Bilderberg Group

EUOBSERVER / BRUSSELS - The financial crisis is likely to create
fundamental changes in the EU, but the bloc is still at an early stage
of formulating its response, Belgian industrialist & former EU
commissioner Etienne Davignon told EUobserver.

"It's clear that the world will not be the same after September 2008,"
he said in an interview on 12 March, referring to events last year such
as the fall of Lehman Brothers bank in the US, which first put in the
public eye what has since become the global economic crisis.

In the current "grey period," Mr Davignon expects the 19 March EU
summit and the 2 April G20 meeting in London to generate goodwill for
co-ordinated action, but not to come out with detailed agendas.

Typical, no details given to the people who are secondary to the business interests of the international oligarchs.  We, the people, are not part of the process that will decide our future fate.

"These two meetings are going to be important because of what [the
media] will say - is it a lot of jaw-jaw and everything will get worse?
Or maybe it's the beginning of a realisation that the world will no
longer be the same and we are going to do something about it."

(Note: to jaw-jaw: to ramble on: to talk, especially in a long-winded or pointless way).

The opinion of the people through the media are considered pointless?  The G-20 leaders should represent the interest of the people but our national sovereignty seems to be unimportant.  Arrogantly, he goes on to say the world will no longer be the same and they are going to do something about it - they will use the crisis to consolidate their strangle-hood on international power and finance.  BTW, they are the ones who created the crisis in the first place.  

A meeting in June in Europe of the Bilderberg Group - an informal club
of leading politicians, businessmen and thinkers chaired by Mr Davignon
- could also "improve understanding" on future action, in the same way
it helped create the euro in the 1990s, he said. 

An informal club could "improve understanding on future action'?  Who elected them to decide anything?

Larry

Gadfly's picture
Gadfly

ANOTHER NWO UPDATE:

My friends here at Chris Martenson forum, I want you to be the first to know.  I, Gadfly, am going to hold a press conference  and admit to the world that I am the brains behind the NWO.  Yes, it was me at Jeckyll Island that came up with the Federal Reserve.  I also host the Bilderberg meetings and started the Illuminati.  I am responsible for la-le-lu-le-lo a.k.a. The Patriots and implanted a mind-control device into Lee Harvey Oswald.  Osama Bin Laden is a character my brother-in-law Ralph dresses up as when my weapons development stocks start to dip.  However, I categorically deny any involvement in the Obama administration, that error belongs to The People. 

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

Here's a compilation of the Gerald Celente quotes from that video. Celente is right on the mark and also entertaining too (at least I think so):

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments