Note To Timmy

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Note To Timmy

lest anyone on this site believe i only share my cynicism, sarcasm and acerbic wit  with my amigos here the following is a note i wrote to timmy geithner. i enclosed it with my tax return. so i fully expect to be audited. i fully expect a visit from the irs, cia, dhs and the other alphabet soup org we pay to rip us off . should i disappear off this site please notify my family and send a search party to gitmo.

" dear timmy

i know you are very busy right now what with the new job and all. being secretary of the treas has a lot of responsibilites like taking care of your friends on wall street you know all your drinking buddies at goldman, citi, jp morgan, aig and bank of america. so i just wanted to drop youi a little note to remind you to file your income tax this year you know your failures in this regard in the past created quite a stir and and a little hiccup for your boss. i recommend turbo tax it is very easy to use and i think they have added a geithner patch to it so innocent mistakes will be falgged and brought to your attention before you send it in. no need to thank me i am just a regular citizen looking out for our officials in d.c. trying to keep them honest and out of trouble. 

yours truly

joe2baba

ps tom if you are out there and have not been banned for life i would love it if you could work this up into one of your amazing pieces of art. just back channel me 

did anyone else engage in any sensless acts of freedom or random acts of patriotism on tax day?

Gadfly's picture
Gadfly
Re: Note To Timmy

Although I agree with the content, joe2baba, I think you need someone to proof read your posts.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

i take it you would like the job gadfly

tom.'s picture
tom.

Gadfly's picture
Gadfly

Nope.  I'm too lazy.

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

thanks paul

jerrydon10's picture
jerrydon10

Anybody heard of the geithner defense? I was listening to a tax attorney on the radio who defends those who do not pay their taxes, etc.

Some of these attorneys have been using a tactic wherein they argue that since geithner did not pay his taxes it is unconstitutional  to demand that the governed pay theirs as laws must apply equally to both the governors and the governed.

The courts have agreed with that argument twice thus far.

Love it!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments