Non USA address how do I enrol??

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bilby's picture
Bilby
Non USA address how do I enrol??

Hi, 

My address is outside the USA and there is no way for me to enter my state name being in Australia. Therefore I cannot make a payment. What to do? Also, the contact form complains about my browser's cookies not being enabled which is not correct, but I cannot send an enquiry about this problem. Any solutions so I can make a payment and enrol in this site?

Regards,
Dan. 
Bilby's picture
Bilby
 Never mind. Given the

Never mind. Given the obvious lack of support even at the 'enrolment' stage, I have just lost interest in this. 

nickbert's picture
nickbert
Bilby- The site admins don't

Bilby-

The site admins don't necessarily read all the forum topics, as they aren't necessarily for technical help.  In fact, sometimes a lot of us only notice new forum topics when we see a recent post on one in the 'Recent Comments' section (that's the only reason I saw this). 

Anyway, don't get upset.... you just need to go to the right place for technical site help.  The best place to ask administrators questions is to click the 'Contact' bar in the upper right hand part of the main page, and fill out the short contact form on that page.  They should respond pretty quickly; at least they always have for me.  And I know there are enrolled members outside the US, so there should be SOME way to do it.  Hope that helps.

- Nickbert

Endru's picture
Endru
Enrollment

Hi Bilby,

I had the same difficulty and so I sent a message to the website.  Someone got back in touch and I am now an enrolled member.  I didnt post a message to a forum.

Endru.

Endru's picture
Endru
Enrollment

Hi Bilby,

I had the same difficulty and so I sent a message to the website.  Someone got back in touch and I am now an enrolled member.  I didnt post a message to a forum.

Endru.

Amanda Witman's picture
Amanda Witman
Bilby wrote:  Hi,  My
Bilby wrote:

Hi, 

My address is outside the USA and there is no way for me to enter my state name being in Australia. Therefore I cannot make a payment. What to do? Also, the contact form complains about my browser's cookies not being enabled which is not correct, but I cannot send an enquiry about this problem. Any solutions so I can make a payment and enrol in this site?

Regards,
Dan. 

Thanks for writing, Dan.  Nickbert is correct; the fastest and best way to get support here for enrollment or site issues is to click on the Contact link in the navigation bar above and send us a message through that page.  We do have many enrolled members from other countries, including Australia. 

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to change the country options in our system.  However, we can accept a credit card payment via Paypal, and you do not need a Paypal account to take advantage of this option.  To do this, go to www.paypal.com and send a payment to [email protected]  Please be sure to indicate “Enrollment Payment” as the subject, and include your username and/or the e-mail address that is associated with your user registration so that we can properly credit your enrollment to your account. Also send me an e-mail directly so I can be on the lookout for your payment.  We will activate or renew your enrollment after your payment has been received.

Thanks so much. We look forward to having you join us as an enrolled member.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments