No rebellion in Iran

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
land2341's picture
land2341
No rebellion in Iran

Last week there was an aborted attempt at the beginnings of a revolution in Iran.  On the anniversary of the Islamic revolution people were taking to the streets to protest.  They were met by thousands more people happily supporting the government  riding free buses into town and eating heartily of the free food the government offered.

As a manner of squelching dissent., it was masterfully done.      And not at all in their usual style.

I have reason to believe that they were assited in this plan by some PR spin doctors from the US,  but have been unable to find out who.

Does anyone have any ideas who would do this?  It does seem to be in our advantage to keep Iran stable, even if under the rule of a loon.  But, would the CFR do this?  CFR has many PR firm higher ups in its membership list.

strabes's picture
strabes
Re: No rebellion in Iran

CFR is the strategic planning group.  CIA would be the operational arm to pull something like this off in Iran.  Most of their operators are now in businesses, including media and PR companies, unlike the old Cold War days when they were in embassies and the like.

land2341's picture
land2341

But what about these guys?     http://www.weforum.org/en/about/Our%20Organization/index.htm

The World Economic Forum all about global governance,  but no CFR members that I can find.  I am not looking for some global conspiracy thing,  I know this site does not allow that.  I am trying to follow the leadership trail to see what mammoths are about to duke it out in my backyard.

strabes's picture
strabes

CFR is just the US arm of the global elite network.  It is the policy roundtable group run by the core bankers that drives US policy.  That policy is guided by the global groups like Bilderberg, Club of Rome, etc.  Even though I say it's US-only, it's extremely powerful of course because the US is the global superpower.

WEF is the Davos crowd...this is the group of bourgeois types that the higher level controllers are surrounding themselves with...it's in their interest to get uppity millionaires/billionaires on their side.  Some Davos attendees are CFR, my last CEO being one of them.  But I think this group is not really about policy formation but rather about global networking, corporate hobnobbing, and drinking $1000 bordeaux from mahogany lined glasses feeling like they're part of an elite VIP party of the world.  Very different than a powerful policy group like CFR that exerts control over a  government.

strabes's picture
strabes

land, just curious, why would you not see the Iran rebellion the other around, i.e. the CIA staged the rebellion, not the squelch?

land2341's picture
land2341

I talked to about 5 people who are currently or recently in Iran.   The response to the protests was SO uncharacteristic of that regime that it was impossible to see it as anything other than outside influence.  And IMHO it does not currently do for our gov't to foment revolution or unrest there.  The protesters are not democracy now types,  they are merely slightly less hard-line than the current gov't.  

It started out as simply my opinion and a hunch,  but from what I am hearing it is very likely true.

strabes's picture
strabes

could be, just a couple points:

the CIA isn't about democracy.  they use militants and faux popular rebellion to destabilize and bring in a fascist system where government cracks down on the populace to allow our multi-national corporations and banks to take what they want.  from that perspective, our interest in Iran would be to gain corporate control of the oil and cut out China.

outside influence to oppose CIA crap would come from Russia, so just because it looks like outside influence doesn't mean it's western.

land2341's picture
land2341

Unfortunately this is an open forum.  This past week I have discovered the hard truth that sometimes when you turn over a rock,  the things under it will bite.  When you get too close they defend then obfuscate.  'nuff said.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments