NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2008
Posts: 1995
NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Link to Complete Article

U.K.  - A radical plan to raise £100 billion [$165 billion USD] by privatising the motorway network has been presented to the three main political parties by NM Rothschild, the influential investment bank.

Rothschild, an architect of several privatisations, made its pitch in the weeks running up to the summer recess on July 21, Whitehall sources said. Bankers told leading politicians that the sale of the roads overseen by the Highways Agency — all motorways and most big trunk roads — could help revive battered public finances.

Toll-road companies and infrastructure funds would compete to operate and maintain stretches of the network.  The bank was behind many of the key privatisations of the 1980s and 1990s, including British Steel, British Gas and British Coal. It has close links to the Conservatives, having employed several senior Party figures including Lord Lamont, John Redwood and Lord Wakeham. Oliver Letwin, the former shadow chancellor, works there part-time.

Rothschild banks have the power to create money in many countries.  Money backed solely by the people.  So, my take is that the Rothschild s are buying the people's highways with the people's money.  

Most in the United States know little of the international power that the House of Rothschild yields.  This shouldn't be a surprise, for the last 100 years, American historians and the corporate media have eliminated the Rothschild name from our collective memory.

Through-out the 19th century, most Americans knew the Rothschild s controlled the finances of Europe and England and they detested the banking family for their murderous meddling in foreign affairs.  During this period, the U.S. is viewed as being "isolationists" but I suggest that the real history is not that we wanted to isolate ourselves from the world; we wanted to remain independent and free of the ruinous Rothschild banking cartel.

Political Cartoon from 1894

One of the Rothschild goals through the 1800's was to take control of all finances and money creation of the United States.  They knew that to accomplish this goal, they would have to work through agents and acquire control of large U.S. banks while staying in the background.  They were finally successful in 1913 when the Federal Reserve Act was passed. According to G. Edward Griffin, Creature From Jekyll Island:

The secret meeting on Jekyll Island in Georgia at which the Federal Reserve was conceived; the birth of a banking cartel to protect its members from competition; the strategy of how to convince Congress and the public that this cartel was an agency of the United States government.--...were seven men who represented an estimated one-forth of the total wealth of the entire world.

Nelson W. Aldrich, Republican "whip" in the Senate, Chairman of the National Monetary Commission, business associate of J.P. Morgan, father-in-law to John D. Rockefeller, Jr.; Abraham Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the United States Treasury; Frank A. Vanderlip, president of the National City Bank of New York, the most powerful of the banks at that time, representing William Rockefeller and the international investment banking house of Kuhn, Loeb & Company; Henry P. Davison, senior partner of the J.P. Morgan Company; Charles D. Norton, president of J.P. Morgan's First National Bank of New York; Benjamin Strong, head of J.P. Morgan's Bankers Trust Company; and Paul M. Warburg, a partner in Kuhn, Loeb & Company, a representative of the Rothschild banking dynasty in England and France, and brother to Max Warburg who was head of the Warburg banking consortium in Germany and the Netherlands.

(For more details on this book, refer to the review listed in the Essential Books section of this website)

At first glance, it appears that the House of Rothschild was not a dominate player in the founding of the Federal Reserve but in actuality they controlled most of the cartel.  For example, upon the death of J P Morgan, there was a very big surprise - "although his name was big, Morgan actually only owned 19% of Morgan assets. The rest owned by the Rothschild family."

Is the history of the House of Rothschild and the international banking cartel too dry for common interest?  Apparently not in China:

(2008) - Currency Wars (Huobi Zhanzheng), a book written by a Chinese native who lived in the United States and worked on Wall Street, has become a runaway bestseller in China in the past nine months.  Song Hongbing, the book’s author, draws from a wide range of literature in English and argues that the modern history of international finance is primarily a process of how a very small number of powerful families in the West have established their control over governments and international institutions.

According to Song, there is no such thing as a free market when it comes to global finance and financial institutions. From the Rothschild family at the time of the Napoleonic Wars to the rise of J. P. Morgan, the Rockefeller s and other prominent U.S. financial powerhouses, Song sees all the modern wars, depressions and men-made disasters having a linkage to the manipulation of a handful of Western private bankers. The Great Depression of the 1930s, the oil crises of the 1970s, and the fall of the Soviet Union were all apparently masterminded by the small group of Western bankers and financiers.  Full Article Link

The book has not been properly translated in English yet, so I haven't read it and have no idea if it is historically or factually accurate.  You have to wonder if the book is changing Chinese perceptions of the west and maybe affecting foreign policy.  And, you have to wonder if American's knew more about the House of Rothschild, would that affect public opinion and policy.

Larry 

xraymike79's picture
xraymike79
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 24 2008
Posts: 2040
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

You have a lot of interesting posts. Thanks for the links on this one. Concerning the privatization issue in your comment:

"The myth that corporatization is "better, faster, and cheaper" is falling apart."

Ralph Nader, "Purloining the People's Property"

 

 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

[Ed. note: Our policy is to encourage users to flag content if it appears questionable to them, so that it may be reviewed by us.  Posts which attempt to discourage participation in flagging by insulting the hypothetical flagger are inherantly damaging to our goal of creating an organized community, and are contrary to site policy.]

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Everyone should read this!  Everyone should take note that all the topics that this forum/site is based is being run and directed by the above family as well as a few others.  There is enough evidence of this....if everyone would just open their eyes!!!!!!

okubow's picture
okubow
Status: Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 16 2009
Posts: 67
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan
LogansRun wrote:

[Ed. note: Our policy is to encourage users to flag content if it appears questionable to them, so that it may be reviewed by us.  Posts which attempt to discourage participation in flagging by insulting the hypothetical flagger are inherantly damaging to our goal of creating an organized community, and are contrary to site policy.]

I'm confused. Are you calling this "evidence" that the Rothschilds are running this site? This is just a standard forum policy used to help cut back on spam, profanity, porno links, trolls etc. Craigslist uses flagging and just look at some of the stuff that get's posted there!

To some extent, the things that are posted on forums are a reflection of the overall website, and by extension, the site owner or owners. I've been using this site for a little over three weeks now and I haven't seen much flagging occuring, and that which I have seen hasn't rung any alarm bells with me. In fact, I used a flag on one of my own posts to call attention to a technical problem that I was experiencing. I was able to communicate with someone in site admin and through this communication I realized that I was had neglected to close a bracket [/] and that was causing the problems with the post.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

okubow,

Moderator Jason deleted my post because I said that I was sure some "idiot" was going to come here and flag DrKLove's post because they consider it "Conspiracy Theory".  Many users of this forum agree that there is manipulation and coercion in the Markets, Media and believe in the highly controversial topics of Global Warming and Peak Oil but they turn a blind eye or just cannot believe they're sucker enough to be controlled by a couple of families throughout recent history.  Pretty funny, huh?  So be ware, they're out there probing this forum looking for CT's to flag so their ideoologies can survive while the Rockefellers and Rothschilds are just figments of our "Conspiracy Nut" mindsSealed....ooooooooooo...watch out for the boogie man.Wink

CheersTongue out

 

 

okubow wrote:
LogansRun wrote:

[Ed. note: Our policy is to encourage users to flag content if it appears questionable to them, so that it may be reviewed by us.  Posts which attempt to discourage participation in flagging by insulting the hypothetical flagger are inherantly damaging to our goal of creating an organized community, and are contrary to site policy.]

I'm confused. Are you calling this "evidence" that the Rothschilds are running this site? This is just a standard forum policy used to help cut back on spam, profanity, porno links, trolls etc. Craigslist uses flagging and just look at some of the stuff that get's posted there!

To some extent, the things that are posted on forums are a reflection of the overall website, and by extension, the site owner or owners. I've been using this site for a little over three weeks now and I haven't seen much flagging occuring, and that which I have seen hasn't rung any alarm bells with me. In fact, I used a flag on one of my own posts to call attention to a technical problem that I was experiencing. I was able to communicate with someone in site admin and through this communication I realized that I was had neglected to close a bracket [/] and that was causing the problems with the post.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Status: Martenson Brigade Member (Offline)
Joined: Jan 4 2009
Posts: 2606
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Logan -

Probably nothing inherently "wrong" with Larry's original post - but to come out insult people and then thumb your nose at the mods is pretty stupid.

So where is the concrete, incontrovertible proof of the end game you and Larry are obsessed with?  You have failed time and again to deliver - instead reverting to name calling and proclaiming that those who disagree with you have their "heads in the sand" and need to "wake up"

You guys kill me - you take an article that was written over a hundred years ago, loosely connect it to stretched circumstantial 'evidence', hang a couple of bad guys on it and come up with some conclusion that can't stand up to any academic scrutiny - because there is no hard, objective proof to evaluate or assess on its own merits?  You guys come up just short by offering up the feeble excuse that your Holy Grail piece of evidence is being suppressed by "THEM".

Manipulation and coercion?  You bet there is - by a bunch of greedy hucksters who think they can still get away with it.  But as their world starts to crumble under it's own weight, their arrogance, overconfidence and recently demonstrated incompetence is coming to light and is about to come to an end.

Now if I am wrong, please be so kind as to tell me the exact date and time your New World Order will enter into effect.  Since you are the sole possessor of the objective and measurable "facts" and proof, you certainly must be able to tell me when I need to go looking for a mud hut to move into.

Please put the evidence in a PM or email.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Hi, LogansRun;

It's not worth it, bud . . . You're just getting dragged down into the muck . . . . I know, really I do, the frustration you feel . . . but yelling at the deaf will only give you a sore throat . . . . There are a lot of people who are interested in your posts . . . . but not in schoolyard fights  . . . Respectfully (and I hope you know that this is sincere), I urge you to return to your mission, and ignore the noise . . . . There will always be those who defend the trough at which they feed . . . . Your knowlege, through both research and direct observation are extraordinary, but your patience, understandably, is not bottomless . . . Expend it on those who are deserving of your efforts . . . FWIW

 

Edited, for the dreaded dangling participle

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

 

. . . . All of which brings to mind an old joke . . . I think Woody Allen is due the credit for this one . . .

There once was a man who noticed that his wife had been acting strangely.  Exasperated by her strange postures and bizarre noises, after some cajoling, he convinced her to see a psychiatrist.  At the doctor's office, the man waited outside while his wife was examined.  After what seemed like an eternity, the doctor emerged and told the man that he knew what the problem was.  "Well, what is it?", the man anxiously inquired.  The doctor put his hand on the man's shoulder, and told him, "It seems that your wife thinks that she's a chicken".  Seeing the look of horror on the man's face, he added, "But the good news is that this condition is easily treatable through a cognitive therapy that I refer to as "reorientation to reality".  The man appeared deeply troubled.  Misjudging the source of his disturbance, the psychiatrist handed him a clipboard with a consent for his wife's treatment . . . . The man stared at it blankly, and finally, after a long pause, refused to sign.  Baffled, the psychiatrist asked him "Why?"  The man replied,  "I need the eggs." . . . . 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

DIP,

I'm not thumbing my nose at the mods, I'm thumbing them at "eyes wide shut".  

Mute point though, as I think most of the "eyes wide shut" crowd would call David Rockefeller a lair if he said to their faces that his family was doing what WE know they're doing so.....

Cheers!

 

 

Dogs_In_A_Pile wrote:

Logan -

Probably nothing inherently "wrong" with Larry's original post - but to come out insult people and then thumb your nose at the mods is pretty stupid.

So where is the concrete, incontrovertible proof of the end game you and Larry are obsessed with?  You have failed time and again to deliver - instead reverting to name calling and proclaiming that those who disagree with you have their "heads in the sand" and need to "wake up"

You guys kill me - you take an article that was written over a hundred years ago, loosely connect it to stretched circumstantial 'evidence', hang a couple of bad guys on it and come up with some conclusion that can't stand up to any academic scrutiny - because there is no hard, objective proof to evaluate or assess on its own merits?  You guys come up just short by offering up the feeble excuse that your Holy Grail piece of evidence is being suppressed by "THEM".

Manipulation and coercion?  You bet there is - by a bunch of greedy hucksters who think they can still get away with it.  But as their world starts to crumble under it's own weight, their arrogance, overconfidence and recently demonstrated incompetence is coming to light and is about to come to an end.

Now if I am wrong, please be so kind as to tell me the exact date and time your New World Order will enter into effect.  Since you are the sole possessor of the objective and measurable "facts" and proof, you certainly must be able to tell me when I need to go looking for a mud hut to move into.

Please put the evidence in a PM or email.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2008
Posts: 1995
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Dogs_In_A_Pile

So where is the concrete, incontrovertible proof of the end game you and Larry are obsessed with?  You have failed time and again to deliver - instead reverting to name calling and proclaiming that those who disagree with you have their "heads in the sand" and need to "wake up"

You guys kill me - you take an article that was written over a hundred years ago, loosely connect it to stretched circumstantial 'evidence', hang a couple of bad guys on it and come up with some conclusion that can't stand up to any academic scrutiny - because there is no hard, objective proof to evaluate or assess on its own merits?  You guys come up just short by offering up the feeble excuse that your Holy Grail piece of evidence is being suppressed by "THEM".

Hello Dogs,

I wasn't trying to rub anyone's nose in it, I was sharing what I think are well substantiated historical accounts of the Rothschild's hand in the origins of the non-Federal Reserve.  If the evidence I've presented is wrong or misleading, please point it out, or offer an alternative.

What happened 100 years ago is very relevant today because in 1913,  the United States became a financial client state under the control of an international group of bankers.  This banking cartel, the same families, have a history of doing this over and over for 300 years.  Twenty years later, the U.S. went bankrupt in 1933. 

I wasn't trying to suggest any "end game,"  maybe I wasn't clear or you misunderstood me.  But since you mentioned it, yes, I sometimes think about the "end game."  That will be the day that the United States throws the fed out of the country, then we can take our nation back.

Larry 

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Status: Martenson Brigade Member (Offline)
Joined: Jan 4 2009
Posts: 2606
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Larry -

I had no issue with your OP and said as much, but I did have issues with the direction others took it and the manner in which they drove the bus. 

The info in your latest post is factual, but my divergence from other people comes with the answer of the "for what reason" question.  Nobody has the airtight answer for what the Rothschild's are doing or want to do.  Only guesses and indulgent forwarding of a self-serving agenda.  The connections and conclusions are tenuous at best, aside from the fact that the banking cartel sucks.

And once again, you and I take a different road but arrive at the same destination.  The Fed needs to go.

strabes's picture
strabes
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 7 2009
Posts: 1032
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Larry, I'm starting to think the elite is happy to end the Fed now that it has served its purpose, fully indebted the people of the US, and brought the US economy to its knees.  There's no more for it to do.  It's nothing but a hollow balance sheet of worthless paper now.  It's just a shell run by the stupidest economists in the world...any economist from a US-based Ivy institution or other top school that is trained to think debt = prosperity. Like any well-trained circus animal, the Fed has done the bidding of the elite bankers long enough to meet their long-term goals.  I think they're ready to let it disappear because JPM Chase is now much closer to the monopolistic position it wants which gives it the leverage to hold americans hostage...it owns their plastic cards, their bank accounts, it provides the lifeline to tens of thousands of small businesses, owns a lot of mortgages, it clearly is one and the same with the DC govt, it's putting chips in the cards, etc.  The Fed is no longer needed to pass power/wealth from the people/states/towns/businesses to the big banking institutions.  

So while I'm all for ending the Fed, it needs to be done in conjunction with ending JPM Chase and breaking up Goldman Sachs or it shows the elite behind the creation of the Fed in the first place are still in power and will be the ones defining the Fed's replacement...I'll send you a PM with some more thoughts.

ugh...wish I had family in Costa Rica or any other country besides this one.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan
strabes wrote:

Larry, I'm starting to think the elite is happy to end the Fed now that it has served its purpose, fully indebted the people of the US, and brought the US economy to its knees.  There's no more for it to do.  It's nothing but a hollow balance sheet of worthless paper now.  It's just a shell run by the stupidest economists in the world...any economist from a US-based Ivy institution or other top school that is trained to think debt = prosperity. Like any well-trained circus animal, the Fed has done the bidding of the elite bankers long enough to meet their long-term goals.  I think they're ready to let it disappear because JPM Chase is now much closer to the monopolistic position it wants which gives it the leverage to hold americans hostage...it owns their plastic cards, their bank accounts, it provides the lifeline to tens of thousands of small businesses, owns a lot of mortgages, it clearly is one and the same with the DC govt, it's putting chips in the cards, etc.  The Fed is no longer needed to pass power/wealth from the people/states/towns/businesses to the big banking institutions.  

So while I'm all for ending the Fed, it needs to be done in conjunction with ending JPM Chase and breaking up Goldman Sachs or it shows the elite behind the creation of the Fed in the first place are still in power and will be the ones defining the Fed's replacement...I'll send you a PM with some more thoughts.

ugh...wish I had family in Costa Rica or any other country besides this one.

Well stated post, Strabes . . . . I agree with every point, from top to bottom . . .

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2008
Posts: 1995
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Strabes wrote:

I'm starting to think the elite is happy to end the Fed now that it has served its purpose, fully indebted the people of the US, and brought the US economy to its knees.

hello strabes  

Really enjoyed your post and I am suspecting the same thing.  From their perspective, the Fed won't  be needed.  Plus, the fed can be offered up to the angry masses - "reformed" out of existence like burning a witch.

I think the big goal is to consolidate the central banks into one big system, operated under the BIS (Bank of International Settlements).  The IMF (International Monetary Foundation) has already begun issuing SDRs (special drawing rights - international money).

After we're bankrupt, the BIS will step in with a life preserver.  A  huge IMF loan that will come with lots of strings attached in a 10,000 page bill that congress won't understand.  But it won't matter, they won't have time to read it anyways.  If congress doesn't like it, the imperial president will take on special emergency powers to "save the country." 

I hope anyone reading this understands that I'm offering opinions for discussion - not facts. 

Larry

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Mar 18 2009
Posts: 1444
Re: NM Rothschild pitches motorway privatisation plan

Strabes,

Your point of the "elite happy to let the fed go" is very appropriate.  i recently had a lunch with some old collegues that have ties to both the Rockefeller family as well as the fed (one is in congress the other is an elite himself/cfr member).  These are men that I've been able to bring up the issue of the "NWO/Bilderberg/TLR/CFR" with due to my past GOOD relationship via my time on the Hill.  

Anyway, in a lunch over some excellent Sushi we discussed Ron Pauls bill concerning the Fed.  They both had the attitude of "let it happen" and that the Fed would become the "scapegoat" in the near future in which tptb would use it for their ultimate goal of a world currency.  In the discussion it just all made sense.  They were very forthcoming of the issue and in all reality, they know that the Fed has run its course.  

Bottom line is that you're right on with your analysis.  Having access to many of these people through my past I've found recently that they are not afraid to talk about their agenda.  Being as my job previously was to push their agenda I had never spent any time asking "why".  Now that I am, they're more than willing to chat.  Pretty interesting really.  

Cheers!
 

 

strabes wrote:

Larry, I'm starting to think the elite is happy to end the Fed now that it has served its purpose, fully indebted the people of the US, and brought the US economy to its knees.  There's no more for it to do.  It's nothing but a hollow balance sheet of worthless paper now.  It's just a shell run by the stupidest economists in the world...any economist from a US-based Ivy institution or other top school that is trained to think debt = prosperity. Like any well-trained circus animal, the Fed has done the bidding of the elite bankers long enough to meet their long-term goals.  I think they're ready to let it disappear because JPM Chase is now much closer to the monopolistic position it wants which gives it the leverage to hold americans hostage...it owns their plastic cards, their bank accounts, it provides the lifeline to tens of thousands of small businesses, owns a lot of mortgages, it clearly is one and the same with the DC govt, it's putting chips in the cards, etc.  The Fed is no longer needed to pass power/wealth from the people/states/towns/businesses to the big banking institutions.  

So while I'm all for ending the Fed, it needs to be done in conjunction with ending JPM Chase and breaking up Goldman Sachs or it shows the elite behind the creation of the Fed in the first place are still in power and will be the ones defining the Fed's replacement...I'll send you a PM with some more thoughts.

ugh...wish I had family in Costa Rica or any other country besides this one.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments