New Website?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
KugsCheese's picture
KugsCheese
New Website?

Hi, any update on the upcoming new website?  I thought it was supposed to hit by now.  Thx.

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
New website launching next week

Kugs (and all) - 

The new website is launching the middle of next week (hallelujah!)

Like assembling IKEA furniture or engaging in polite foreplay, building a website always takes longer than you want it to.

An avalanche of news around the new site launch is coming shortly. Be patient with us for just a few more days!

A

Doug's picture
Doug
Woo Hoo

Can't wait.  This should be great.

Doug

thatchmo's picture
thatchmo
polite foreplay

Is that some kind of golfing term or something?  Can't wait to complain about the new site.  ;^)  Just kidding!  You know, old dogs/new tricks and such...Aloha, Steve.

JAG's picture
JAG
Adam Taggart wrote: Like
Adam Taggart wrote:

Like assembling IKEA furniture or engaging in polite foreplay, building a website always takes longer than you want it to.

LMAO!  Ain't that the truth!  

Thanks for all your hard work Adam & Team.

Best....Jeff

Poet's picture
Poet
Old Site Articles, Forum Topics, and Comments

Adam:

Will the old site articles, forum topics and comments still be around? And if so, will they be as archives or available for continued discussion? I ask because a lot of the posts contain much valuable information and rich discussion...

Poet

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
All 'old' content will be available on the new site

Poet -

Good question. All 'old' posts, forum threads, comments, etc will be migrated over the new site. So you won't lose access to valuable content created previously.

On top of that, we will introduce new features that will likely move many discussions out of the Forums and into better vehicles for that kind of content (I know you've seen a small sneak peek of what I'm referring to).

More to come as the launch approaches....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments