New Two Beers With Steve Podcast - Lowesville Seminar

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy
New Two Beers With Steve Podcast - Lowesville Seminar

http://www.archive.org/details.php?identifier=SteveEpisode4-LowesvilleSeminar

After returning from the Chris Martenson Lowesville seminar I talk to a few (3-4) of the attendees. Next time a seminar is within a 350 miles radius I have permission from my wife to attend, Woo-Hoo!

This podcast runs a little long but I had a hard time editing because there was so much good information.

On a side note, this podcast is in no way endorsed by this site. It is actually an extension of the forums section (but it's worth a listen every week).

Thanks,
Steve

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: New Two Beers With Steve Podcast - Lowesville Seminar

Thanks Steve, Dogs..., Cat, Joe, Lucas, Sam, and Aaron (did I miss anyone?) I really enjoyed listening to your discussion. Is there a second part? It ended kind of abruptly.

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX

D/l-ing this for first time.  Look forward to hearing what everybody had to say!  These podcasts (along w/CM's) make my commute go more quickly!

Viva -- Sager

joemanc's picture
joemanc

A big and deserving Hat Tip to Steve, aka, kemosavvy, for setting up the weekly skype sessions. Steve came up with an excellent idea that has helped a few of us to build an online community of sorts. I hope to see you a few more of you join us in the future.

tx_floods's picture
tx_floods

Steve - Are you broadcasting tonight? (Sunday, May 24) And can any of us log in and join the cast?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments