*New Two Beers With Steve Podcast* Episode 3a

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy
*New Two Beers With Steve Podcast* Episode 3a

Here is the link to the latest Two Beers with Steve podcast. In this episode our special guest is Graydon Blair of Utah Biodiesel, a biodiesel expert. This is part one of a two part series. Part I (episode 3a)  takes a look at the macroeconomics of biodeisel and Part II (episode 3b) takes a look at ways in which we can use biodiesel in our own lives. thanks

http://www.archive.org/details.php?identifier=StevePattersonTwoBeersWithSteve-Episode3

please feel free to join us. we meet most every sunday night and are happy to meet others from the site.

steve

Aaron M's picture
Aaron M
Re: *New Two Beers With Steve Podcast* Episode 3a

Steve,

Thanks for posting these! I've been catching up on the sessions, and what a great idea you've got.
I'm looking forward to seeing this concept progress, and hearing more from my buddies at CM.com.

Cheers!

Aaron

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer

I had trouble downloading this file for some reason, it kept starting and stopping. Anyone else?

Ed

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

zombie, possibly someone else was downloading at the same time. i need to do my research and find a podcast hosting site that can handle a higher bandwidth, anyone got any suggestions?

steve

btw, were you eventually succesful on downloading?

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer

Yeah, I persevered and it eventually worked out.

As for other options, perhaps you can upload to google video, they allow longer videos, for now anyway, than youtube.

Or you can set them up as torrent files and use a peer to peer network.

Ed

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

ahhh... you'll have to school me on those methods. give me a ring on skype sometime --- stephen9134

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments