Need a source assist please!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
land2341's picture
land2341
Need a source assist please!

I have heard in the movie the Story of Oz a series of quotes from the Journal of the American Bankers Association.  One in particular had to do with keeping people distracted during elections in arguing over things that did not matter as much as the money issue.

I am not having much luck finding a source other than in the film.  Does anyone know where to find this??

Davos's picture
Davos
Re: Need a source assist please!
land2341 wrote:

I have heard in the movie the Story of Oz a series of quotes from the Journal of the American Bankers Association.  One in particular had to do with keeping people distracted during elections in arguing over things that did not matter as much as the money issue.

I am not having much luck finding a source other than in the film.  Does anyone know where to find this??

Go to Nathans Economic Edge, tell him Davos Sherman says hello and ask him if he'd forward your question to Bill Still who did Oz, he and Nate are friends. Good luck.

land2341's picture
land2341

Davos I think I love you......

land2341's picture
land2341

Another "down the rabbit hole day".....  I poked into one idea ended up at the incomepoop.com site,  found the Secret of Oz  davos sent me to Nathan's Economic Edge which led to the Oz site itself and I found myself reading why Milton Friedman wanted to end the fed!!!

I am left tired,  having used an entire day in the learning,  but with a major question:  If Friedman thought the free market was being skewed by the monetary system we had why did he wait until the end of his days to say so?  Does his support of the end the fed movement in his twilight years really excuse his role in the debacle we have today??  

We can go back to Rome for the who is really at fault here,  the mess we are in has many many roots.  But, key players had their role in forwarding the drive to the cliff.  Is Friedman still accountable?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments