Need bullion coin advice

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
bcc87's picture
bcc87
Need bullion coin advice

So far my portfolio consists of only numismatic coins. But after further analyzing, I realize that I need to expand to bullion.

Does anybody have recommendations on what companies to buy from for bullion from experience?

And what gold bullion coins?

Thanks!

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: Need bullion coin advice

PLEASE do a search into the site database!  This info has been discussed OVER and OVER and OVER.  In fact, if you scroll down in the member forum there's a thread probably 3 to 6 lines down from the top.  Again, please do a search on this stuff as it's really not too hard if you take a little time.....instead of asking others to take time to answer q's.  

Sorry if I sound like an ass on this....not trying to.....but I think if you're new to a site, you should take time to learn what it has to offer from the past threads.  I'm not perfect and didn't do it myself here either, but since then I've learned.

Best!

LR

earthwise's picture
earthwise

Look at the toolbar at the top of this web page where it says TAKE ACTION. Open the drop down menu to where it says BUYING GOLD AND SILVER. Read and explore. Have fun learning. Oh....., and welcome!

bcc87's picture
bcc87

thanks, I will do search.

For searching past topics on forum, is the "search" option at top the area to utilize.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments