My DVD order just arrived!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
kidz kargo's picture
kidz kargo
My DVD order just arrived!

Just got my 100 DVD order in!  Opened one up and everything is working great!  Get ready Chris!  You're about to see the effects of compunding with your website traffic!  My hope is for many people to be impacted in a good way.  Bring over the first DVD to my wife's parents house tonight.  Let the fun begin!

Paul

Michael Höhne's picture
Michael Höhne
Re: My DVD order just arrived!

Burned my first PAL DVDs and labeled them with the provided artwork. They are looking great and I already passed the first copy to our neighbours. Download of the master image only took 2.5 hours, which is very good. I can't wait for the PAL version to be available though.

NLP's picture
NLP

Got mine yesterday and I echo Paul's statement--- looks good, works great, now the work begins anew.

r101958's picture
r101958

A question for those of you that already received your DVD's; In your account section, on the order web site, did the status of any of your orders change from 'processing' to 'shipped'? 

The reason I ask is that I had one of the larger early orders and I see its status as 'processing' still.  Also, on the order site, I did not see the alternative option to buy the plastic cased dvd's so I assume all orders were the cardboard sleeved dvd's as that was all that was offered. So, am I way off to think that all of the dvd's that shipped in the initial orders were cardboard sleeved?  Or did I miss something?

Thanks to anybody that can help with some info about this. 

ckessel's picture
ckessel

r101958,

My order of 100 arrived today in plastic cases and  I delivered 6 so far.

tom.'s picture
tom.
My DVD order has not arrived!

This is what I have been getting from cdfx-crashcourse for the last several days ... Yell 

EDIT: problem resolved thanks to Eric. Order arrived late yesterday.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments