My blog Silver

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
My blog Silver

Decided to start my own blog on silver. I'm not a html writer, so don't expect miracles. I am focusing on tlhe best info on silver and of course some knowledge about, you'll read it in the header. I realize there are a thousand blogs out there, but well- can't help myself. :~) Jon

http://jon-silver500.blogspot.com/

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: My blog Silver

Awesome!

Can't wait to read through it.

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

Hi Jon,

Trouble posting on your new blog;I don't have any of those acounts! I  do have a question. How do you like silver for the long term...SLV, SLV continuously rolled over options, miners, junior miners? I just made $ selling 2 expiring SLV options, wondering whether this is the way to keep going. Have a few Ag coins but the premiums are killers.

Good luck with blog.

CS

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Longterm, I'd like it better if it weren't manipulated! SLV, I would stay away. JPMorgan ETF. I don't forecast the future, but I'm in for the longterm. Take ownership if you can. Make sure it's in an allocated account. Options can be a way to hedge the downside. SLW looks like the better stock to own. I would do some leaps. I don't think I'm telling you anything new. Jon

capesurvivor wrote:

Hi Jon,

Trouble posting on your new blog;I don't have any of those acounts! I  do have a question. How do you like silver for the long term...SLV, SLV continuously rolled over options, miners, junior miners? I just made $ selling 2 expiring SLV options, wondering whether this is the way to keep going. Have a few Ag coins but the premiums are killers.

Good luck with blog.

CS

Phil Williams's picture
Phil Williams

Jon,

Well done, thank you. I added it to my favorites.

Phil

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor

Actually, Jon,

i have no experience with leaps on PM stocks and will check them out, thanks.

CS

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Don't think I can keep posting here, as my silver blog is taking up most of my time. Good luck all. You know where to find me. Jon

http://jon-silver500.blogspot.com/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments