Mutant Rat Epidemic Spreading Economic Black Plague

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Davos's picture
Davos

For whatever reason, the majority remain in denial. Some of them have caught a glimpse of a mutant rat here or there. Sometimes they just see a tail slither into a crevice, see a sagging attic filled with monster rats ready to cave in on what is left of their utopia. They smell the vile, distinct odor of rat urine. A growing number of this majority sense that something is lurking. 

After catching a peek of of these grotesque, horrifying creatures, many a pretender will refuse to look twice. 

Their logic: Acknowledgement will create reality, and that will make tomorrow different from yesterday. 

Their motto: The problem is way over on the other side of the room - it won’t spread. 

Their creed: Ignore the problem - it’ll go away. 

It won’t. Rat multiplicity ensures it will only get worse.

Jager06's picture
Jager06
Re: Mutant Rat Epidemic Spreading Economic Black Plague

I can't wait to see the rest of this....

Well done Davos!

Davos's picture
Davos
Jager06 wrote:

I can't wait to see the rest of this....

Well done Davos!

Thanks, TD got me thinking as did MachineHead with this rat picture he posted.

soulsurfersteph's picture
soulsurfersteph

Enjoyed your post - excellent metaphor.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

Hard to kill a 900 lb rat LOL......nice DAVOS!

Davos's picture
Davos
idoctor wrote:

Hard to kill a 900 lb rat LOL......nice DAVOS!

Thanks iDoctor. Hopefully there will be open (pen) season on them and we can raise awareness and get this BS cleaned up.

LG's picture
LG

Rats everywhere! How big will they get? We can run. That’s it. Run to, maybe Costa Rica. I hear the rats there are just waiting for fresh, tasty new meat. All the bullets have been used trying to stop the rat. The rats are bigger. What now? I’m an adult. I’m scared. What is going to happen?

LG

Davos's picture
Davos
LG wrote:

Rats everywhere! How big will they get? We can run. That’s it. Run to, maybe Costa Rica. I hear the rats there are just waiting for fresh, tasty new meat. All the bullets have been used trying to stop the rat. The rats are bigger. What now? I’m an adult. I’m scared. What is going to happen?

LG

CM's site has wonderful resources on how to prepare. His latest article has some awesome steps. WHAT SHOULD I DO? THE BASICS OF RESILIENCE: PROTECTING WEALTH

To his list you might add: Toss fear in the trash, it interferes with making merit based decisions. 

As to the timing - who the h#ll knows. But right now, time is our friend, we can get our ducks in a row.

LG's picture
LG

Thank you.

I have been on the CM sight for about one year. My home is fairly self-sufficent and in a GOOD location. Water wells, solar system, food storage and the like are adequate. Mental preparations for the unthinkable have been taken care of. Money and income are as stable as they can be. This is life every day at my house. Nothing is getting better. This same propaganda was used in the 30's. Scared, I am not sitting at home in fear. I do not believe most have a clue about what is coming, even those that think they do. But that rat scares me. I like your work. Thanks again for the response. Do you raise ducks?

LG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments