MUST WATCH: Glenn Beck And The Dollar Carry (Ticker Guy)

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
cipher's picture
cipher
MUST WATCH: Glenn Beck And The Dollar Carry (Ticker Guy)

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1640-MUST-WATCH-Glenn-Beck-And-The-Dollar-Carry.html

I can just not believe THIS, Glenn Beck !!

I am utterly confused.......

Can someone please explain what's going on here..... what just changed!

poisonivy113's picture
poisonivy113
Re: MUST WATCH: Glenn Beck And The Dollar Carry (Ticker Guy)

I saw this when it aired. It is spot on. In fact, Glen Beck is sending a message very similar to CM when it comes to economic issues. He's also doing a lot to expose the funny business going on behind the scenes in the government.  

This video is a must watch. 

JRB's picture
JRB

Yep.  Beck is seeing the exponential growth of the national debt.  Just needs some better understanding of the full CC.  What an opportunity to get exposure for CC concepts!

What would be a workable approach to getting him tuned in to Martenson.com?

- Jim

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

cipher wrote:

Can someone please explain what's going on here..... what just changed!

Well, I think it's safe to say that if watched the three videos, the carry trade is a small part.  The bigger message is very unusual to hear from the corporate media.  Earlier I posted some of the show and asked some of the things you might be wondering about.

My post was entitled: Glenn Beck Crossing the Threshold?  Someone objected and flagged it, so it was moved to the Controversial Topics section.  You can use the above link to see it.

Larry

cipher's picture
cipher

I agree with the argument that Glenn did make it sound as if it would still be waaaaaayyyyyyy far out, but to me it seems that even him accepting the fact that dollar collapse is possible is amazing !! And I personally gathered from his explanation that its closer than atleast where mainstream media claims it to be!!

Good for people who watched that show!

Davos's picture
Davos
cipher wrote:

I agree with the argument that Glenn did make it sound as if it would still be waaaaaayyyyyyy far out, but to me it seems that even him accepting the fact that dollar collapse is possible is amazing !! And I personally gathered from his explanation that its closer than atleast where mainstream media claims it to be!!

Good for people who watched that show!

23:30+/ minute point. Hyperinflation in 12 months - I'd agree, if not sooner, how soon after it tanks? Who knows. I'd not be surprised if this time it didn't come like a thief in the night.

JAG's picture
JAG

Complete Hogwash!

I can't believe Denninger would post this trash on his site.

And to compare Dr. M's work to Beck's fear mongering is an insult to Dr. M.

Vickers (the guest hedge fund manager) is simply marketing himself and his current portfolio. If you want to jump on his bandwagon then join the crowd. Just expect to lose serious money like he did earlier this year when he was caught on the wrong side of the trade. This is the same old game of "get long and get loud" and it will end with you holding the bag if you buy into it.

If you want proof that the dollar is not going to collapse, you just watched it. Those dollars that you deem worthless today, will be the very same dollars that your survival depends on tomorrow.

cipher's picture
cipher

JAG,

At this moment I am not very confident about near future (6 months to a year) in terms of what it would do to dollar and I am not competent enough to take a stand on what would happen to dollar but notice the fact that he explains to viewers that things are not being done right and more importantly since 2002 (again, this leaves out some other events and reasons of why we are in such a mess) but for someone who believes that "we can't go down , we can only go up" or dismisses any opinion on depression as a "dooms day scenario", bla bla ........ this is a good watch "for a first".

I agree with you that what GB said is in no way comparable to Dr. M's work , not even at a fraction of a percent level, but I wouldn't agree with you that all of the show was about advertizing and completely useless!

Having said all this, I don't really care if what GB does and if he's got an agenda of his own. We have plenty of other reliable sources to get info from Cool.

~cipher

JAG's picture
JAG

cipher,

After re-reading my earlier post, it reads like I was directing my rant at you specifically. Rest assured this was not my intent.....My apologies if you took it that way.... sorry for the poor wording on my part.

All the best....Jeff

cipher's picture
cipher
JAG wrote:

cipher,

After re-reading my earlier post, it reads like I was directing my rant at you specifically. Rest assured this was not my intent.....My apologies if you took it that way.... sorry for the poor wording on my part.

All the best....Jeff

we're cool JAG, no problems!

~cipher

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments