Moving to MN

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
affert's picture
affert
Moving to MN

Hi

My wife and I are going to be moving to St. Paul MN sometime this summer.  Are there any Chris Martenson fans in the area?  I would like to get connected with a group of people to share ideas and encouragement as we all live out the coming changes.

~affert

SnowshoeBob's picture
SnowshoeBob
Re: Moving to MN

Hello affert,

Yes, I live in Minneapolis. I wonder if there is a way this site could help people like you and me connect... I'd love to find others in town as well.You didn't provide any contact details so I don't know where to go from here.

SnowshoeBob

affert's picture
affert

Hi Bob,

My email address is my username at yahoo.com  Drop me a line sometime.  Please put something in the subject that is pretty specific, I get a LOT of spam in this account...

~affert

Rosemary Sims's picture
Rosemary Sims

I think that's an excellent idea to have a member list!  I'd just love to know people in my area exploring this stuff.  I belong to a site that does this and the members routinely get together to mostly trade plants but it is quite easy for them to identify each other.  It is a voluntary thing and some choose not to,  but almost everyone participates.

http://davesgarden.com/community/memberlist/

One can click on any registered user or member on that site and if they choose to tell, find out myriad things about them, or send them web mail, etc.   It's one of the best set ups I know on line and it grew with enormous speed.  Note that one can consolidate threads by poster too, which is a great thing.  It's free or cheap to belong, like 15 bucks a year, but it has a nice number of members.  I was shocked at the cost here at cm.com and could never afford it now.  I would like to see a rethinking about marketing cm.com in that respect.  

Rosemary

Gregory K. Soderberg's picture
Gregory K. Soderberg

I'm in Austin. Minnesota is a great place to come to. We are trying to pass legislation this session that will enable the state-chartered banks to create money just like they do now when they make loans but this money will not be a loan, rather new debt-free money that the state will use to pay for the maintenance and building of public roads and bridges in lieu of taxation or bonding. We hope to lead the nation out of its financial crisis.

EndGamePlayer's picture
EndGamePlayer

Hi Gregory-Hey - we're in Austin too. Call us for coffee sometime. We're zero-energy-farming down by Lyle.437.0063

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

Hey Greg, I just did a great film of Byron on how interst works.  I'm going to be making a full dvd soon with all of the stuff we have done.

If you get a chance to use broad band here is the last video we did.

part 1 (watch in full screen HD)

part 2 (watch in full screen HD)

Denny Johnson's picture
Denny Johnson

Tracy, Lyon County

dredfunk's picture
dredfunk

I'm in South Minneapolis.

I was at the Rowe conference earlier this month.

Please get in touch when you're in town.

Ed 

fortytwo's picture
fortytwo

I'm in Minneapolis.  Its good to see so many others in the neighbohood!

[email protected]

Let me know when you're in town. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments