"Morons" and "Psychopathic Economics" - who else but Davos?

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
"Morons" and "Psychopathic Economics" - who else but Davos?

For all of you old-timers who miss the politically incorrect (but straight as a laser beam) rants about the morons who have financially ruined our country, I have good news: Davos is back!  Davos has a new website -you've gotta love this- "Psychopathic Economics 101". Or as his home page states: "How psychopaths have changed economics".  It is at http://www.psychopathiceconomics.com/ . 

For those of you who don't know Davos, he used to run/populate the Daily Digest here for a year or so, early on.  But much more than that, Davos is another voice of clarity and truth in the midst of all the misinformation and disinformation in the MSM.  A voice of truth that maaaaybe holds back a little less on what he really thinks, and is a wee bit less politically correct (but absolutely spot on!).

As Davos says about Celente in a recent article, he is "one of the good guys". 

JAG's picture
JAG
Thanks Pinecarr. It's great

Thanks Pinecarr.

It's great to see Davos is still writing.

Give'em Hell old buddy!

sjdavis's picture
sjdavis
Thanks for sharing

Nice to be able to read Davos again.  I like the chalkboard layout/theme he's using - different but fitting.

His writing is a bit cathartic.  Starts with the Crash Course concepts being a given, and then voices the anger about the do-do birds in charge of fixing the mess.  He doesn't just rant, he's obviously very smart, but he doesn't hold back either.

I second his suggestion that everyone see the movie Horrible Bosses.  Hilarious.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
You're welcomed, JAG!  It

You're welcomed, JAG!  It is great to see Davos writing again, isn't it?

sjdavis wrote:

His writing is a bit cathartic.  Starts with the Crash Course concepts being a given, and then voices the anger about the do-do birds in charge of fixing the mess.  He doesn't just rant, he's obviously very smart, but he doesn't hold back either.

Well said!  I couldn't find the words to describe Davos' work when I posted the thread, but I think you nailed it!

Did you guys catch that Davos is in the process of writing a book by the same title, too?  I can't wait to read it!  I figure it will be both educational, upsetting (because the truth ain't pretty right now), and hilarious all at once!

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Davos: Ann [Barnhardt] makes me look politically correct :O

Davos' website has a link to an interview with (scratch that: FURIOUS RANT from) Ann Barnhardt on FSN that is a "must hear"" if you like the unvarnished, politically incorrect truth: 

"Ann Barnhardt: The Entire Futures/Options Market Has Been Destroyed by the MF Global Collapse"

http://www.psychopathiceconomics.com/DavosEconomicForum/2011/12/01/ann-barnhardt-the-entire-futuresoptions-market-has-been-destroyed-by-the-mf-global-collapse/

Per Davos:

Ann makes me look politically correct: She directly blames Jon Corzine for stealing 1-3 billion dollars.  System will collapse, “Surprised if we make it to Christmas!” She really knows her stuff. “Moral degenerates who are basically sociopaths & psychopaths…they will steal, lie, cheat, lie to your face in order to advance their wealth and power.”

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
J.P Morgan is kind of running the show...

Another great clip, an interview by Warren Pollock, on Davos' new blog: "

“JP Morgan is ‘kind of’ running the show” – MF Global"

http://www.psychopathiceconomics.com/DavosEconomicForum/2011/12/02/jp-morgan-is-kind-of-running-the-show-mf-global/

Keep 'em coming Davos!!

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Davos in ER Christmas Eve

I just got my normal e-mail alert from Davos' Psychopathiceconomics.com blog announcing a new post, "Charlie Brown's Christmas", at http://www.psychopathiceconomics.com/DavosEconomicForum/2011/12/26/charlie-browns-christmas/.  But it wasn't normal; Davos is having health issues and spent Christmas Eve in the ER.  i know we are supposed to avoid religious dicsussions here, but he said that if anyone is of faith, he would welcome their prayers.  Per Davos;

It’s amazing how far south “stuff” can go in just minutes.  I haven’t been feeling myself for a few weeks, but at midnight on Christmas Eve I woke up feeling “weird”, went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I said, “Jesus effing Christ, who the hell is that?”  It looked like I gained 100#s just on my head.

E.R. Christmas Eve.  6++ Hours in another ER Christmas day, IV’s, blood tests, doesn’t look major but I’ll be offline why they figure out just what this is and why my face, neck, lymph nodes and chest is swelling up 2-4x normal size.  Have zero energy :-( if you are of faith, prayers welcomed.

You've got it, Davos!!  My thoughts and best wishes are with you and yours!!

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
update

Send us an update when you get one ,please.   Even if it needs be a PM .     There is some nasty crud going around .  

FM 

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Davos in ER Christmas Eve

Will do, FM.  Check out the link to Davos' post.  It includes a "before" and "after" (Christmans Eve, I believe) shot of him.  His face is really swollen up in the "after" shot, to the point of not even looking like the same person!  So something is definitely going on.

I will be sure to post an update as soon as I see/hear anything.

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Davos in ER Christmas Eve - update

Hey Full Moon and others-

I heard back from Davos.  It sounds like they have not yet determined for sure what's going on with him.  Davos says his bloodwork from the ER came back within normal parameters, so it seems less likely that it is an infection.   But it sounds like they may go to an ENT before totally ruling that out.  Davos says they are praying it was an allergic reaction of some type.  From what he wrote, it sounds like there were plenty of possibilities in that regard:

...[My wife says] I have an over-reactive immune system, an nurse practitioner told me such when I got poison ivy and that it was an allergic reaction, maybe a log had a poison ivy vine and I inhaled it from the stove.  Maybe my daily dose of peanuts had some powder that I ingested, maybe the apple cider set something off.  There was a black widow spider I killed but I don't think it bit me.  Dealt with mice nests in the road sand boxes and chicken stuff.  Doc dismissed all this.

Gotta love it!:)  (BTW, I got Davos' permission to share info here; he says he's an "open book"!)

I'll let folks here know if I learn more!

Tycer's picture
Tycer
 Heal well Sherman. 

Heal well Sherman. 

hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn
Attitude

My prayers are with Davos!  With his crusty attitude Davos won't stay down for long!

idoctor's picture
idoctor
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH DAVOS

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH DAVOS ALSO.

Idoc

JAG's picture
JAG
Cushings Syndrome

Looks like Davos might have some of the symptoms associated with Cushings Syndrome....aka too much stress hormone production. Has he been taking corticosteriods for anything? If not, I would get some MRI studies done on the pituitary and adrenal glands.

My prayers are with you brother, get well soon....Jeff

P.S. I'm not a doctor, but I play one on TV, lol.

Farmer Brown's picture
Farmer Brown
Get well

Get well Davos.  My prayers are with you.

goes211's picture
goes211
Get Well

Get Well Brother.  We need as many moron detectors as we can get.

SingleSpeak's picture
SingleSpeak
Poisened by Bernanke BS Virus

would be my diagnosis.

Thanks for post pinecarr. Good to read some good ol Davos rants. 

SS

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Davos (aka "they're all morons") strikes again!

There's a new article (ranting) out from Davos..."The Great Polarity: Gods & The Fed, @ http://www.psychopathiceconomics.com/DavosEconomicForum/2012/01/28/the-great-polarity-gods-heads/#more-864  

...He must be feeling better!:)  Here's the intro:

Quote:

I can’t put down the book, “Steve Jobs”.  I relate well to his political correctness, his contempt for school and about everything except for not eating meat.  He kept it simple.  In his mind the ledger of human intelligence had two columns — as Mac designer Bill Atkinson so aptly put it — people fell into two categories, “Gods and $#*!heads.”

The Fed are $#*!heads, here’s why.

Gotta love it!

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
If you need a Davos ("morons") fix....

Aaah, you have to enjoy the finer things in life!  If you are missing Davos, here are a couple of heart-warming tid-bits to savor over on his website. [For those of you who don't know Davos, be advised: uncensored language and opinions!]

First, there's: You might be a moron if...,  at  http://www.psychopathiceconomics.com/DavosEconomicForum/2012/02/01/you-might-be-a-moron-if/ .  Heck, the title alone made my afternoon!

Then, if you've ever wanted to know the definition of "effing a%%clowns", Davos provides it.  See Psychopaths: "Pay to Hold Cash",  at http://www.psychopathiceconomics.com/DavosEconomicForum/2012/02/01/psychopaths-pay-to-hold-cash/ .  (Classic Davos).

Thank-you, Davos, for adding some levity to the afternoon, and educating us at the same time!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments