More Education Please!

1 post / 0 new
okubow's picture
okubow
More Education Please!

Hi Chris and everybody else,

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate the section of the Pumps on "Full" blog entry which explains how to check bond prices and which symbols to use. Personally I want to be able to do more research myself, but I'm not always sure where to get good data or even what data to be looking for. Sometimes, even when I find good data, I don't know how to interpret it. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you very much for including that bit of educational information at the end. Features like that really help to distinguish CM from other news sources.

Also, I wanted to say thanks for helping to reawaken a natural scientific curiosity in me. CM, along with a nutrition book a friend lent to me and some conversations that I've had with some of my private students here in Warsaw (an MD, a pharmacist and a Biochemist) have really inspired me. I loved natural science and ecology as a kid, but people always told me that I'd never make any money at it and my math scores weren't good enough, so I just gave up on being a scientist. Now I'm inspired enough to disregard some of the naysayers and am considering making a major change in my life by getting a science degree. The idea is to enter either the health or energy sectors. I'm leaning towards health.

Best Regards,

okubow

Login or Register to post comments