More CLEAR evidence of the Anti-Paul Media Bias Subversion in last night's Debate...

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
More CLEAR evidence of the Anti-Paul Media Bias Subversion in last night's Debate...

After being EXCLUDED from this weekend's debates for supossedly being "irrelevant, a fringe candidate and not a serious contender for the presidential race" (despite finishing a recent strong 2nd in New Hampshire and a close 3rd in Iowa) Ron Paul was again marginalized and largely ignored in last night's debates. Heck, even dead candidates like Huntsman and Pery were invited to this weekend's debate. Huntsman dropped out of the race yesterday and Perry received less than 1% of the vote in New Hampshire after rumors he was about to quit as well.

The article and videos break down the shenanigans last night. Decide for yourself. I watched the debate and AGREE 100% with this article and video analysis. This is beyond ridiculous but nothing new for us watching how Dr. Paul has been treated by the mainstream throughout this whole election cycle.

These seem like one of the most obviously biased and rigged elections I can recall ever following. I think it's obvious Romney is going to be served up as a ringer for Obama and be an easy lay-up for the "Obama Big Bank & Military Industrial Complex Funded Campaign Machine". Only a 3rd Party run by the Dr. Paul can complicate this for these crooks. Check out link below and let me know what you think. Thanks!

http://www.infowars.com/video-fox-news-caught-completely-excluding-ron-paul-from-post-debate-coverage/

Best,

JG

RON PAUL 2012

"Ron Paul Revolution, He Defends the Constitution"

docmims's picture
docmims
I am voting for Paul here in

I am voting for Paul here in GA.  However Ron Paul declined to be in the debate Saturday, because he was campaigning in a western state. He was not left out.

I think it was a good political move on his part.  He got just as much publicity by not being there, and he got more campaigning in.  He just needs to hang on till it is only him and Romney.

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
I'll have to look into that...

I know Dr. Paul was recently excluded from more than one debate because of the reasons mentioned in the first post in this thread and in one because one of the sponsors was a Jewish organization who was upset with Paul's stance against all foreign aid disbursements (including Israel). There have been multiple incidents of debate exclusions. I thought this Saturday was simply another. I may be incorrect.

However, I SPECIFICALLY recall Dr. Paul speaking recently about how disappointed he was about being excluded from yet another debate. I thought it was the one this weekend he was referring to but it may have been another recent one as there have been multiple incidents.

Irregardless, that does not change the fact of what happened last night on the Fox News debate on 1/16/2012. The article and video links above tell the whole story pretty accurately.

That was outright and blatant bias, anything but honest journalism and essentially a conspirtorial act  (marginalization, manipulative line of questioning, limited air time, positive results coverage avoidance, failure to provide balanced coverage or mention despite Paul's 1st tier performance and popular support, etc...) by Fox News to unfairly treat Dr. Paul and not give him coverage that is anywhere close consistent with his performance thus far. That's all I'm saying.

Read the article linked in the main post above, watch the two short videos and come to your own conclusion, not the one Fox wants to lead you to believe. Thx.

JG

Poet's picture
Poet
Thanks, Docmims

I was about to post on my Facebook in outrage about Ron Paul being excluded from the debate on Saturday, January 14 - so thanks for the rescue, Docmims.

I found the following quote from another article (included on that page) to be interesting:

Huckabee GOP Forum From South Carolina Tonight At 8pm ET On Fox News
"The forum/debate will be held at the Sottile Theatre, 44 George Street at the College of Charleston, and will start at 12:00pm ET, Saturday, January 14. 2012, but it will not be aired live. It will air on the Fox “News” channel that night at 8:00pm ET prerecorded, in order to edit the forum/debate where needed."
http://www.2012presidentialelectionnews.com/2012/01/huckabee-gop-forum-f...

You can watch last night's debate (Monday, January 16, 2011) which includes Ron Paul, here:

!

Link to above YouTube video:

!

Poet

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
DocMims & Poet...

I may have been off why Paul did not attend the Saturday debate (have no real info eitherway) but the quote Poet posted sure was fishy. Perhaps Dr. Paul knew something funny was up with that debate because I doubt there are too many campaigning activities that can generate as muh free publicity for him.

I do know Dr. Paul has been excluded from other debates and largely ignored in most. Heck, they would not even let Gary Johnson show up. How's he that much different than some of the other candidates that barely registered in the polls early on at different times.

However, the article and video above are pretty revealing and an excellent summary of what has happened to Dr. Paul countless times in these debates.

Keep alert and VIVA LA RELOVELUTION!

JG

RON PAUL 2012 

docmims's picture
docmims
Juan i'm not saying there is

Juan i'm not saying there is no bias. you can just watch all the network commentators and see their bias as they roll there eyes and body language saying that paul is crazy.  In spite of that i am hopefull of 20 25% vote for Paul in SC.

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Got it Doc...

Did not know about Dr. Paul's plans to intentionally skip that debate but I found it odd that another campaigning activity would give him better free national exposure. I assumed he was exclused again since he has been excluded from other debates and had recently expressed disppointment in that.

However, with how they largely ignore him him and attack him on the debates I can see why some may not be worth him attending anymore. This is especially true in light of the quote Poet posted about that particular debate. It needs to be aired live without editing or forget it. We all know the editing will never be favorable to Dr. Paul.

Yes, me too. I expect a pretty good showing at SC as well (no worse than 3rd and possibly 2nd) but it will be tough since it really caters to Gingrich's & Santorum's audiences plus you can always expect typical voter manipulation and fraud against Paul's campaign. Saw it in 2008 and I found the Iowa results awfully suspicious.

Amazing given all the mainstream media bias that Dr. Paul has been able to accomplish what he has. I don't use this term loosely but I do think he's as close as we have seen to a true American Hero, defender of the constitution and protector of Liberty as we have seen in quite some time. What an absoultely rare breed of politician. Astonishing really. He's certainly not a perfect candidate and lacks the polish and pizzaz of some others but he's just plain authentic, speaks the truth and by far delivers the most sound message.

Appreciated your post and input. Thanks!

JG  

Poet's picture
Poet
Money Talks

I hate to say it, but in today's political process, money is extremely important.

It buys campaign ads, attack ads, defense ads. Ron Paul's ads and ads created by his advocates are media-savvy. They have great resonance and great production values.

So for everyone who believes, I encourage them to dig a little deeper:
https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/

Poet

JuanGalt wrote:

I don't use this term loosely but I do think he's as close as we have seen to a true American Hero, defender of the constitution and protector of Liberty as we have seen in quite some time. What an absoultely rare breed of politician. Astonishing really. He's certainly not a perfect candidate and lacks the polish and pizzaz of some others but he's just plain authentic, speaks the truth and by far delivers the most sound message.

Appreciated your post and input. Thanks!

JG

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Totally agree with you there Poet...

The ads are pretty darn good. They are sooo important in modern day campaigning with most Americans having the attention span of a gnat!

Most folks will simply not read and educate themselves enough on Ron Paul to get an honest feel for what he is truly about. They primarily rely upon the mainstream media who constantly distort Dr. Paul's positions, marginalize & ignor him and/or attack him.

Those short, simple but highly effective ads are the bread and butter of today's media blitz campaigning tactics and that requires ALLOT of money to not only produce but get major media/TV exposure as well.

The REVOLUTION SUPER PAC does a pretty commendable job as well.

Excellent Copywriting & Video Marketing are as crucial to a campaign as they are to any business.

JG

No_Fiat's picture
No_Fiat
 What they are doing to Ron

What they are doing to Ron Paul clearly shows that the status quo likes things just the way they are! The 1% loves Romney.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments