Money Reform Senator struck by vehicle.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin
Money Reform Senator struck by vehicle.

Senator Michael Jungbauer was hit by a vehicle when out for morning job at the State Capitol.  Senator Jungbauer is the Chief sponser of Senate File 65 (a money reform act) also known as The Minnesota Econonomic Recoverery Act.

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/918093/14/Minn-senators-condition-upgraded-after-being-hit-on-jog

goes211's picture
goes211
And this is news because....?

The article does not say if it was it a hit and run.  Are you trying to imply that he was hit intentionally due to his monetary stance?  If so, I hope more info is forthcoming.  If not, then how is this news?

goes211's picture
goes211
It was no hit and run....

A little more searching finds this article....

The three-term senator is an avid runner who often arrives at the state Capitol in the early-morning hours to beat traffic and get in a run before starting his workday, Whalen said.

Jungbauer was about 10 miles in to his jog Wednesday when the incident occurred.

Police cited the driver involved, Jonas Reve Schaefer, 32, of St. Paul, for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk, a misdemeanor.

Schaefer said Wednesday afternoon that Jungbauer is "in my thoughts and prayers, and I sincerely hope he's OK." He said he couldn't talk about details of the accident.

Jungbauer's family could not be reached for comment.

The incident comes shortly after the death of the senator's father, James F. Jungbauer, who was buried Monday, Whalen said.

Mike Jungbauer also received medical treatment in 2009 after he was bitten by a bat.

Are vampires also part of this conspiracy? Wink

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
goes211 wrote: A little more
goes211 wrote:

A little more searching finds this article....

The three-term senator is an avid runner who often arrives at the state Capitol in the early-morning hours to beat traffic and get in a run before starting his workday, Whalen said.

Jungbauer was about 10 miles in to his jog Wednesday when the incident occurred.

Police cited the driver involved, Jonas Reve Schaefer, 32, of St. Paul, for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk, a misdemeanor.

Schaefer said Wednesday afternoon that Jungbauer is "in my thoughts and prayers, and I sincerely hope he's OK." He said he couldn't talk about details of the accident.

Jungbauer's family could not be reached for comment.

The incident comes shortly after the death of the senator's father, James F. Jungbauer, who was buried Monday, Whalen said.

Mike Jungbauer also received medical treatment in 2009 after he was bitten by a bat.

Are vampires also part of this conspiracy? Wink

No, but Rats are.  I have evidence that rats have been dressing up as bats, who then dress up as vampires, who THEN dress up as humans, and then operate automobiles in irresponsible ways.  

I hope Glenn Beck knows about this.  Or failing that, Prison Planet...

Viva -- Sager

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments