Minnesota Financial Solution

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gregory K. Soderberg's picture
Gregory K. Soderberg
Minnesota Financial Solution

People in Minnesota are trying to move legislation thatwill solve or monetary crisis. Hopefully this will happen, other states will follow and ultimately the Federal government will implement the concept. It's the Minnesota Transportation act. Details of it are on the best place on the web: http://www.moneyaswealth.blogspot.com/ 

These are the best monetary facts, ideas, concepts and reading on the web.

Brainless's picture
Brainless
Re: Minnesota Financial Solution

I like it. Simple (all good ideas are simple) and how it should be.

crazyhorse's picture
crazyhorse

Does Chris or anyone here have a comment on this plan?  It looks like its a loophole to creating a State "bill of credit", prohibited in the US Constitution.  I like the idea, though.  I am a bit confused on how this would affect oil import prices if implemented, as road and bridge products are heavily dependent on oil and petrol for production.

Greg, I checked the Minnesota State Legislature home page and this bill was introduced in Feb. of 2007.  Is this a bill in the current session?  I found Byron Dale's website to be very informative and thought-provoking, btw. 

Gregory K. Soderberg's picture
Gregory K. Soderberg

Crazyhorse,

Thank you.

We are waiting for the bill to get a number. It went in again (updated version) last week. We will post it as soon as it has a number.

This is not a bill of credit. America has a dual-banking system consisting of National and state banks. State banks are chartered in their states to do business in those states according to the laws of the legislature. TThe legislature will pass this law instructing the state-chartered banks to create money just as they do now except this new money will not be a loan.The new debt-free money will be forwarded to the state which will use the money to pay for the maintenance and production of public roads and bridges in lieu of taxation or bonding (borrowing).  The new money will be spent not lent into circulation.   

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

I've been making some films with Byron and I have one of them put together on youtube.  Can you let me know what you think?

part 1

part 2

DavidLachman's picture
DavidLachman

Nice vidoes.  Very informative of the history of money in the US and a possible solution.  I wondered about the background of the speaker, how he got into this topic, etc.

There was a spelling error at 2:57 on the second video.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments