Mike Dillard's Elevation Group

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
svgreengoddess's picture
svgreengoddess
Mike Dillard's Elevation Group

I'm wondering if anyone here is familiar with or has joined the Elevation Group from Mike Dillard.  I watched his webinar today and was tempted by his "exclusive" offer (which has a monthly or annual fee).  He purports to have inside info on how to open a "family bank", precious metal info not found elsewhere, insider investment strategies, etc etc.  His presentation was pretty straightforward but I'm always leary of promotions like this.  Anyone with any info, please respond!

Thanks

Nicholas83's picture
Nicholas83
 i saw that presentation

i saw that presentation too. I definitly feel like it is something I'd like to do more research on myself so I can make an informed decision, but even with the discount, that's a lot of money to throw down just to access thier content.

ao's picture
ao
svgreengoddess wrote: I'm
svgreengoddess wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone here is familiar with or has joined the Elevation Group from Mike Dillard.  I watched his webinar today and was tempted by his "exclusive" offer (which has a monthly or annual fee).  He purports to have inside info on how to open a "family bank", precious metal info not found elsewhere, insider investment strategies, etc etc.  His presentation was pretty straightforward but I'm always leary of promotions like this.  Anyone with any info, please respond!

Thanks

I don't think this needs to be flagged.  The person is just asking a legitimate question.

I watched the webinar a while back as well.  It was interesting but I assure you, any precious metals information you can find with him, you can find somewhere else for free.  I know because I've done it.  Also, the returns that he was claiming are nothing out of the ordinary if one was invested in gold and silver during that time period.  With regards to the family bank, you can also find that information out for yourself.  Here's a web site where you can start. 

http://infinitebanking.org/

Check out the book on Amazon and you'll find leads to other similar books on being your own banker (or what they call infinite banking concept).

Good luck.

svgreengoddess's picture
svgreengoddess
Thanks for the info on the

Thanks for the info on the family bank; I'll check out the website and book.  Regarding precious metals; I had a feeling whatever info he's offering is available elsewhere for free.  I'm new to all of this so have a lot to learn!

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Yeah, I echo what others said...

It's good solid content but most if not all his content you can find on other online blog, email newsletters, websites or books for free (library) or cheap (amazon). It comes done to how much time you have to do more of your own research and reading and whether you want to network within his community.

svgreengoddess's picture
svgreengoddess
thanks juan, i would love it

thanks juan, i would love it if you and others could point me to some other blogs/newsletters, books besides this one.  at this point i'm trying to figure out how to get money out of IRA's (possibly anyway), and shift money i inherited from stocks/bonds into something else more aligned with the crash course principles. not sure if that means mainly precious metals or not. 

thanks susan

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
PM'd with a couple suggestions and a question...

Check your inbox. Thx.

JG

sfwelch's picture
sfwelch
Hello Juan, I appreciate

Hello Juan,

I appreciate your help.  I too have been doing reasearch how to create a family bank.  I watched the EG webinar as well as others.  You're absolutely correct.  With a little research, one can definitely find material out there. 

I'd be interested in any other free material (websites, books, etc.) suggestions you may have.  I have quite a bit of stocks/bonds, silver as well as real estate investments I'm looking to convert.

Again, thanks!

SW 

JuanGalt's picture
JuanGalt
Hey SF Welch...

PM and remind me this weekend. Super busy the next couple of days.

There are tons of great resources but I can give you some key ones to start with and that often also introduce you to others.

You'll ultimatley find much of the same info and advice contained in EVG through them. EVG just does much of the leg work for you (saves time), organizes it neatly and creates an instant community around it to network with which has great value in of itself. Not a bad value proposition for less than $500 when they offer their sale price. It will seem more impressive to people just starting out exploring these subjects. 

Will be in touch soon!

JG

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments