The Looting Has Become Brazen

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
mpelchat's picture
mpelchat
The Looting Has Become Brazen

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

They do not even care about hidding anymore they are just going to rob you and laugh about it.

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1065-The-Looting-Has-Become-Brazen.html

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: The Looting Has Become Brazen

mpelchat - it really is becoming absurd.  The beast has come out in open daylight and is consuming taxpayers in a feeding frenzy.  It could not be more clear but yet, most are content watching TV and waiting for the "recovery" around the corner.

Larry

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder

mpelchat, Larry -

I too am infuriated by the brazen looting operation. For what it's worth, I sent the link plus text to both of my Senator's and to my congressman demanding they do something about it. I can hardly wait for their reply.

"Thank you for writing. Yes, the weather here in Washington is quite nice this time of year. I am working hard on issues of concern to you and all my constituents. Thank you for taking the time to write."

ARRGGGHHHH! 

rowmat's picture
rowmat

“I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking - they’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests.” - George Carlin, 2005

straightshooter's picture
straightshooter

It's going to get much worse unfortunately.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments