Logan Act and the Conspiracy of Silence

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Logan Act and the Conspiracy of Silence

Is representative government giving way to unaccountable rulers?

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Unfortunately...

I wouldn't bother trying to show this video to anyone.

Why?

Because as real and disturbing as these Bilderberg group meetings are, interviewing some stupid looking f*ck with an 'unaccountable hairdo' practically guarantees that many people will instantly roll their eyes and just switch off.

tom.'s picture
tom.
Re: Unfortunately...
Quote:

some stupid looking f*ck with an 'unaccountable hairdo' practically guarantees that many people will instantly roll their eyes and just switch off.

lol .. I wouldn't have a cow over someone who has a different "Belief System"

Johnny Oxygen's picture
Johnny Oxygen
Re: Logan Act and the Conspiracy of Silence

What about the guy with the sparkly pants? Tongue out

Its just like tornados. They always interview the crazies in the town.

Here is another 'great' proposal that went virtually unnoticed.

McCain and Lieberman's "Enemy Belligerent" Act Could Set U.S. on Path to Military Dictatorship

http://www.alternet.org/story/146081/mccain_and_lieberman%27s_%22enemy_belligerent%22_act_could_set_u.s._on_path_to_military_dictatorship

The bill is only 12 pages long, but that is plenty of room to grant the president the power to order the arrest, interrogation, and imprisonment of anyone -- including a U.S. citizen -- indefinitely, on the sole suspicion that he or she is affiliated with terrorism, and on the president's sole authority as commander in chief.

compinthegroove's picture
compinthegroove
rowmat wrote:

Why?

Because as real and disturbing as these Bilderberg group meetings are, interviewing some stupid looking f*ck with an 'unaccountable hairdo' practically guarantees that many people will instantly roll their eyes and just switch off.

This way of thinking is dangerous.  Do you really expect grass roots resistance to be polished? 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Has the Logan Act lost relevance? 

Are we wise to give away national sovereignty in moving towards an unsure world where bankers, wealthy aristocrats, corporate leaders, media moguls and politicians will meet behind closed doors to decide what is best for us?

This is not the only international meeting that supposedly doesn't happen and supposedly doesn't include the attendance of our financial, corporate and political policy makers.  

rowmat - that's show biz for ya, cloud the issue with a crazy face and persona to brand alternative perspectives.  

Larry

rowmat's picture
rowmat

What you or I think about this is irrelevent.

It's what the mainstream thinks that matters... as yes the grass roots needs to be a LOT MORE POLISHED or they will be pissing into the wind!

If these people are attempting to awaken the masses (sheeple) do you really think looking like something out of a circus sideshow is going to help the cause?

The masses are still too ready to brand anyone as 'conspiracy theorists' for having a different view to their own on where society is heading.

But when you get people that look like this trying to awaken others you can just add the words 'radical nutcase' in front of 'conspiracy theorist'.

Like it or not, that is the perception they will garnish from the mainstream.

Showing this to the mainstream will instantly turn many off the moment they latch eyes on Mr Mohawk.

Guys like this are a Godsend to those who are attempting to re-engineering our society.

They just help to ensure that anyone who questions what is going on will be labelled as another nutter and bundled in with the rest of the funny haircut brigade.

Better off finding a different clip to expose Bilderberg to the masses than this one.

compinthegroove wrote:
rowmat wrote:

Why?

This way of thinking is dangerous.  Do you really expect grass roots resistance to be polished? 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

First,

I agree that the masses will be turned off by the guy with the mohawk.  As sad as that comment seems.  The guy with the sparkly pants was Daniel Estullin who is considered one of the premier investigators of the Bilderbergers and has been dead on with many of the issues being discussed.  

As for the Logan Act.....it's a huge deal that this is happening!  Why it's banned from discussion is amazing and disgusting!  More disgusting is the fact that so many people disregard the issue off hand with very little thought.....no matter how much info is put out there for them to see!  In other words...proof!

Obviously, if you saw guys out there with $5k-$10k suits protesting, there would be a different level of belief from the masses.  Unfortunately, 99% of those people are stuck in the Matrix.  I'd let them borrow some of mine that have been hanging in my closets but I wouldn't know where to send them.Smile

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the masses Larry!

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Thanks Larry, I didn't know about the Logan act, thou I new it was wrong. I think things always start on the fringe, so it's not so important to me that a guy has a mohawk. What bothers me is the lack of press around the world not covering what is the most blatant act of conspiracy on the planet.Wake up sheeple.........!

http://www.nowfoundation.org/issues/communications/tv/mediacontrol.html

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments