LINDSEY WILLIAMS, "CONFESSIONS OF AN ELITIST"

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
nickdanger's picture
nickdanger
LINDSEY WILLIAMS, "CONFESSIONS OF AN ELITIST"

IS LINDSEY WILLIAMS FOR REAL????  CAN ANYONE DEBUNK WHAT HE HAS SAID?????

THANKS

NICK DANGER

Jager06's picture
Jager06
Re: LINDSEY WILLIAMS, "CONFESSIONS OF AN ELITIST"

Regardless of what you believe about his "source" or what he calls his source, the statements he has made seem to have been accurate.

He gives different reasons for things occurring, similar to the reasoning here being the three Es, Linsay's "Source" seems to have a more conspiratorial bent. His recommendations are in line with Chris's, and others who advocate an unbiased approach to economics, energy or environmental issues. I think his source is more energy and economics focused, but the results are the same. Get 6 months of supplies food etc on hand, prepare to fend for yourself completely, trust in God and pray for your fellow man seems to be Linsay's message.

Merry Christmas!

Jager06

nickdanger's picture
nickdanger
Re: LINDSEY WILLIAMS, "CONFESSIONS OF AN ELITIST"

thanks, i appreciate you view

DEUS X MACHINA's picture
DEUS X MACHINA
funny! he predicted the middle east outbreak 4 months ago

i listened to a u tube video on alex jones show and lindsey said, there will be disruption in the middle east AND he said the time frame.  there may be some merrit in what this guy is saying... LINDSEY also predicts a barrel of oil to go to 150 to 200 dollars a barrel.  i try not to get sucked in to nonsense but i have to admit  it looks like his ELITE friend is telling the truth.  that the middle east conflict is STAGED by our CIA and our government will double cross the arabs by letting the dollar fall.  we want the muslim brotherhood to take over the middle east so the US has an excuse to kill these people.  it is sick but it sounds like truth to me...

agitating prop's picture
agitating prop
capped wells
DEUS X MACHINA wrote:

i listened to a u tube video on alex jones show and lindsey said, there will be disruption in the middle east AND he said the time frame.  there may be some merrit in what this guy is saying... LINDSEY also predicts a barrel of oil to go to 150 to 200 dollars a barrel.  i try not to get sucked in to nonsense but i have to admit  it looks like his ELITE friend is telling the truth.  that the middle east conflict is STAGED by our CIA and our government will double cross the arabs by letting the dollar fall.  we want the muslim brotherhood to take over the middle east so the US has an excuse to kill these people.  it is sick but it sounds like truth to me...

It's hard to believe even the letter agencies have that much power...but nothing would surprise me! Doesn't he maintain that oil wells are capped all over the U.S and that when the price hits some magical high number they will be uncapped? Again...nothing would surprise me anymore. 

jneo's picture
jneo
  He's pretty much spot on.

He's pretty much spot on.  Alex Jones has many good interviews with Lindsey, you can youtube it.  Coast to Coast A.M. has good ones too.

I know the last interview Lindsey had with Alex Jones he put great emphasis on the dollar crash in late 2012.  

"TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES"

alexp's picture
alexp
While some of the

While some of the preperation recommendations overlap with a "Lindsey Williams" scenario vs the imminent Peak Oil scenario, the two are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

One view is that there is plenty of oil (being kept secret by those running the show), climate change is a scam, and that those pulling the strings know exactly what is going on.

The other view is that we are running out of oil (and other resources), climate change is happening and most likely being accelerated by humans, and that the people in charge are clueless and incapable of facing such big problems.

None of these views would surprise me. Including peices of each view (running out of oil, those in charge know and are manipulating the situation for control, and many incapable people in various sections of government)

The agreement is that the dollar is toast, and energy will be expensive. I would be interested to see more comments on this.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments