Liens placed on Federal Reserve and Europen Central Banks - Massive Arrests to follow

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mozy's picture
Mozy
Liens placed on Federal Reserve and Europen Central Banks - Massive Arrests to follow

I started a thread on this here:  http://www.peakprosperity.com/comment/135094#comment-135094.

This is REAL and to me is the biggest story in the world right now.  If this plays out the way people say it will - there will be no crash - the whole financial system will get a makeover.  Time will tell.  Fingers crossed.  Sorry if I posted this story in the wrong place.  It wasn't till today that I was 100% sure it was real.  

RebelMeow's picture
RebelMeow
What made you 100% sure?

I've been searching for evidence of the upcoming mass arrests without much luck.  What did you find that made you 100% sure?  I could definitely use some certainty one way or the other right now.  Thanks!

flyattic's picture
flyattic
 Having followed some of

Having followed some of your links i was greeted with a picture of David Wilcock, a man who thinks he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. Using Wilcock as a source is like using David Icke as a source. Now i don't wish to attack your belief system but I'd work on getting some better sources for something you want to belive 100%

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments