This lady speaks the truth and gets it...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
YoungEntrepreneur's picture
YoungEntrepreneur
This lady speaks the truth and gets it...

For those of you who have not heard of Catherine Austin Fitts, she is typically one of the more interesting and dead-on accurate interviews you'll listen to on the present state of American economics, politics and foreign diplomacy. She has real world experience and unique insights. You can extrapolate many of her thoughts and logic to consequently predict much of what to expect from the US gov't. History keeps on repeating itself and the strategie and tactics don't change much.

This interview is over a year old but still quite relevant. You can google more interviews of her on you tube or iTunes.

Do check this one out. Enjoy!

YE

hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn
List of intervew subjects

Chris has interviewed a number of personalities relating to the 3 Es, one of them with Catherine.  Chris is one of the best interviewers I have heard.  He brings out tons of insights from those he interviews.  I like to go back to reread the interview  transcripts several times.  Is there somewhere on this site that lists his interviews by the name of the person interviewed with hyperlnks to the audios & the transcripts?  If there is I have been unabled to find it.       

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Interviews

YE: you can find our interview of Catherine Austin Fitts here (it's in written form vs audio). Chris was on her Solari Report shortly after - if you're a Solari subscriber you can listen to their discussion here.

hucklejohn: at the end of each new podcast interview post, we list links to all of the previous interviews. Click on the name you're interested in and you'll be sent to post containing both the audio file + transcript. (note: we're working on a better system for cataloging/searching this content)

Here's the most recent list: 

We'll release our next podcast interview on Monday, with Joel Salatin of Polyface Farms. It's a good one.

YoungEntrepreneur's picture
YoungEntrepreneur
Thanks Adam, I believe I caught that one... (good interview)

Love her stuff! Very interesting background. I think she keeps it real.

Most people are naive about how Washington truly operates. They are only barely starting to notice now after decades of these shenanigans. It's amazing how many or these corporate crooks, morally bankrupt leaders and corrupt polticians are held up in public, honored, celebrated and idolized with little to no consequences for their criminal actions. 

I think Catherine truly understand the "dark side" of politiics, corporatism, Wall Street greed and how it eventually corrupts gov't and leads us into war. She takes the blinders off and exposes the ugly underbelly.

Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente and Alex Jones also make for great interviews. They may be controversial and lots of people have issues with much of what they say but they make many great and valid points and cut right to the chase. Some of their stuff you can argue but I believe most of it is dead on.

One thing is for sure, they're never boring. ;) LOL

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

YE

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments