Kansas City CNC Convention

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin
Kansas City CNC Convention

In case any of you follow monetary expert Byron Dale, I video taped his speech on money at the CNC convention.

part 1

part 2

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Kansas City CNC Convention

Thomas,

Thanks for posting this - I applaud your efforts along with Byron Dale, in helping to explain the flaws of our monetary system.  We can't rely on the corporate media to educate the people as they are controlled and owned by the elite bankers.

The most amazing thing to me; beyond the scale of the debt-money scam, is how our history and economics have been falsely portrayed.  The truth is not hard to find, I hope you help many find it...

Larry

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

Larry,

Thank you very much.  We may as well forget almost anything you hear on the mainstream media, and the bulk of the fringe media.

The only person I can find who really delves into this whole money thing in the media and is very accruate about it is George Whitehurst Berry.

It's sad how few people really comprehend and understand our monetary system.  I really got to thinking about how many people actually understand our monetary system accurately and I would be hard pressed to think it's more than 50 people in the USA.  I'm being generous about saying 50 people, sadly I think it's far fewer than that.

The truth is easy to find, the hard part (i think) is that most people just don't want to believe or admit how badly they have been ripped off by a debt money system.

What is your favorite lie about our monetary system that gets pumped out to the masses?  There is so many to choose from!!!

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Thomas Hedin wrote:

It's sad how few people really comprehend and understand our monetary system.  I really got to thinking about how many people actually understand our monetary system accurately and I would be hard pressed to think it's more than 50 people in the USA.  I'm being generous about saying 50 people, sadly I think it's far fewer than that.

Ahhh...c'mon.  There's at least 150 in this community alone that have *at the very least* the gist of the money system grokked (and I so don't include myself in that number).  

It's one thing to understand how the game is skewed.  Quite another to tilt at the windmill.  

Don't despair, Thomas.  The world needs its John the Baptists (forgive me if I'm stepping on sacred toes, but methinks the metaphor works).  Preach on, brah!

Viva -- Sager

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

Saggerxx,

What is stopping you from becoming a force of knowledge about our monetary system?

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Thomas Hedin wrote:

Saggerxx,

What is stopping you from becoming a force of knowledge about our monetary system?

I'm busy becoming a Force of Coalescence & Activator of Understanding on behalf of my community -- which is to say, I read what I read here on CM.com (and a dozen other spots) and understand that the SS USA will at some point before long cease to be a seaworthy vessel.  In the meantime, my mission is to try and herd as many of the people I love into what lifeboats are available (or which I can build from scratch in the time allotted). 

One needn't be able to write out the relevant physics equations involved to appreciate the aerodynamic fabulosity of a 60-yard Kurt Warner TD pass.  Similarly, I don't have to be able to 'splain on a step-by-step basis why quantitative easing is Bad.  But in reaction to the latter, I know what needs doing (and I'm muchmuch better at that than at 'splaining QE...).

We all have our strengths...

Viva -- Sager

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

If there was a way to keep the boat from sinking and make it sea worthy again, and the finest ship on all the seas would you fight for that option -vs- letting the boat sink and take your life raft?

Where will you float this life raft to?

What do you think is causing America's collapse?  Do you think it comes from within or is it an external force?

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX
Thomas Hedin wrote:

If there was a way to keep the boat from sinking and make it sea worthy again, and the finest ship on all the seas would you fight for that option -vs- letting the boat sink and take your life raft?

Where will you float this life raft to?

What do you think is causing America's collapse?  Do you think it comes from within or is it an external force?

IMO the finest ship on the sea began sinking a coupla decades ago.  Its past my meager abilities to rescue.  

The rolling (metaphorical) sea can provide a fine life, assuming one is willing to roll with the waves and there is good company in the boat....  I will beat down with oars any banksters that try to crawl in.  [friendly smile]

Viva -- Sager

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

The banksters don't have to board your boat, they have an army of police more than willing to do it for them, and a court system that will back them no matter what.

If you had the tools available today to fix our economic mess would you do everything in your power to fix it?

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin

Saggerxx,

How do you think the bankersters are sinking the SS USA?  What gives them their power to do that?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments