Judge says the Fed must release documents

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
strabes's picture
strabes
Judge says the Fed must release documents

I never expected this...a chink in the Fed's armor.  Let's hope the ruling stands...they must not have had this judge on the payroll.  Laughing

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=av_bCYnKeIUk

"Aug 24 (Bloomberg) -- The Federal Reserve must make recoreds about emergency lending to financial institutions public within five days because it failed to convince a judge the documents should be exempt from the Freedom of Information Act."

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Re: Judge says the Fed must release documents

Lets hope the judge doen't have any skeletons in the closet......or can't be scared off or bribed. Sorry if I sound so pesimistic. It's a sign of the times I guess. We need a sheriff like the movie, walking tall.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
investorzzo wrote:

Lets hope the judge doen't have any skeletons in the closet......or can't be scared off or bribed. Sorry if I sound so pesimistic. It's a sign of the times I guess. We need a sheriff like the movie, walking tall.

Or . . . . This was expected [by the Fed] all along, and a squeaky clean report (accurate or not) has already been produced, and will be "relinquished under duress", "proving" to us that the Fed is just a bunch of nice fellows, after all . . . And we can all breathe a sigh of relief and forget about auditing the Fed, knowing that we were all just being a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theorists . . . . Wink

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Do you really expect to get the truth?.. DO YOU??

If the Fed really opened its books, not the 'cooked' books, but the real ones, the fake U.S. economy would instantly collapse once it became obvious to all and sundry just how big and far reaching this Ponzi scheme is.

goldrunner1's picture
goldrunner1

Max Keiser sums this up nicely.

http://maxkeiser.com/

Court orders Fed to disclose emergeny loan details.

The Fed will just take the assets off their balance sheet for that reporting period and put it someplace else (like JP Morgan or in one of the Fed's Caymen Islands hedge fund accounts), then once the accounts have been looked at they will move them back onto the public's balance sheet.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

All of you should go to the home page and read the latest from Chris Martenson. I was blown away.........

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
investorzzo wrote:

All of you should go to the home page and read the latest from Chris Martenson. I was blown away.........

How about something more specific?

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

One thing that is never mentioned but is a distinct possibility - who knows how much money the Fed has created for their own purposes or for others in the international banking cartel.  They could have issued trillion and may be now.

Our government seems content to take their word on being honest even though they are lying scum.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments