JP Morgan Silver Manipulation Explained by Cartoons

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Phil Williams's picture
Phil Williams
JP Morgan Silver Manipulation Explained by Cartoons

The JP Morg and The Ben Bernank are trying to run with their pants down.

(Very funny, check it out)

aggrivated's picture
aggrivated
Re: JP Morgan Silver Manipulation Explained by Cartoons

That video brought new meaning to 'laughed all the way to the bank'!!!

SteveW's picture
SteveW
zeroenergy21 wrote:

The JP Morg and The Ben Bernank are trying to run with their pants down.

(Very funny, check it out)

Interesting, that video is a commercial ad for a gold-silver merchant. When you go to their website there is this message "UPDATE: We are currently SOLD OUT of products. Due to intense buying this past weekend we will NOT be accepting ANY new orders until Dec 10th, 2010. " Thus it was either an effective ad or this is the start of internet manic buying.

ewilkerson's picture
ewilkerson

Great cartoon.  Who knows whether it has gone on as long as the vdeo implies?  But it appears that there is some manipulation going on from the promiminent law suits being brought against them.

Mikey1052's picture
Mikey1052

Having watched this story unfold over the past year or so and having listened to many of the interviews of Ted Butler and many others I still have reservations on the validity, (don't misunderstand I do own precious metal including silver). I do know that some reputable people like Doug Casey of Case Research do not believe it is a reality. In addition Franklin Sanders of the-moneychanger.com (recently encouraged people to swap silver for gold when the ratio reached 47.50:1) had this to say in his daily newletter (12/9/2010) responding to people who were questioning the logic of swapping silver for gold at this time...

"Folks keep on questioning me about the present glut of silver on the market.  They cite JP Morgan's silver short, etc., etc.  Whether that JP Morgan story is true or not, I only know that when refineries are backed up from now to February, & when large wholesalers completely pull their bids on 90% coins, that does NOT signal a silver shortage. Rather, the opposite.  And remember that the pipeline is very narrow, & easily clogged, and very shallowly financed."

"Apparently this was not clear to numerous readers, so I will clarify:  US refineries are clogged with a glut of silver.  Gluts of silver do not appear at market lows, or at continuation levels; gluts appear at peaks.  I do not mean the ULTIMATE peak of the bull market, but certainly an intermediate peak.

But who knows?  Maybe "it's different this time."

Anyway, if you are buying silver now this condition has made US 90% silver coin the very cheapest form of silver. Don't buy anything else."

Anyway confusing times we live in...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments