Jim Cramer Uses CNBC to Manipulate Stocks

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
castlewp's picture
castlewp
Jim Cramer Uses CNBC to Manipulate Stocks

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Jim-Cramer-Uses-CNBC-to-Ma-by-the-web-090306-905.html

"This rabbit hole involves the thugs surrounding Jim Cramer and some of the top financial "journalists" from the New York Times, WSJ, Fortune magazine and BusinessWeek, top hedge funds, the Mafia, and the DTCC. It also includes "blackmail, smear campaigns, espionage, fraud, harassment, extortion, bribery, rumor-mongering, sabotage, off-shore money laundering, political cronyism, frivolous lawsuits, witness tampering, biased financial research, false identities, bogus credit ratings, bribery, libelous blogs, bad science, forgery, wiretapping, counterfeiting, collusion, lying, cheating, threats and theft."

For those of you who liked the John Stewart rant about CNBC....  that was childs play! 

YellI feel like taking a shower

strabes's picture
strabes
Re: Jim Cramer Uses CNBC to Manipulate Stocks

Thanks for posting this...I love seeing this crap exposed.

But also note that Cramer's public portfolio and the people following his advice for the last year (his recommendations that come through his Action Alerts service) have lost big money.  This indicates that Cramer is "small potatoes," to use Hymen Roth's phrase, within a bigger scam.  If Cramer and the circle of thieves described in this article really were the controlling mafia, they wouldn't lose money.  There is a bigger game run by folks with way more money and power than a crazy TV host ex-fund manager.  

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Re: Jim Cramer Uses CNBC to Manipulate Stocks
castlewp wrote:

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Jim-Cramer-Uses-CNBC-to-Ma-by-the-web-090306-905.html

"This rabbit hole involves the thugs surrounding Jim Cramer and some of the top financial "journalists" from the New York Times, WSJ, Fortune magazine and BusinessWeek, top hedge funds, the Mafia, and the DTCC. It also includes "blackmail, smear campaigns, espionage, fraud, harassment, extortion, bribery, rumor-mongering, sabotage, off-shore money laundering, political cronyism, frivolous lawsuits, witness tampering, biased financial research, false identities, bogus credit ratings, bribery, libelous blogs, bad science, forgery, wiretapping, counterfeiting, collusion, lying, cheating, threats and theft."

For those of you who liked the John Stewart rant about CNBC....  that was childs play! 

YellI feel like taking a shower

You know, if I keep reading too many more stories like this, I may have to toss my ethics out the window at least as related to the major banks and Wall Street. Jeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Frown

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments