Jekyll Island Presentation

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
castlewp's picture
castlewp
Jekyll Island Presentation

What is the Federal Reserve System? How does it operate? Who conspired to create it and what is the ultimate price WE pay? The Creature from Jekyll Island tells the story you haven’t heard. Here is an audio presentation, given by G. Edward Griffin himself, shortly after publishing "The Creature" in 1994.

http://0101.netclime.net/1_5/202/057/247/creature.mp3

DavidC's picture
DavidC
Re: Jekyll Island Presentation

Great link castlewp, many thanks for posting it.

I finished the book recently (although I think it will require at least two more run throughs!) and it's a fantastic read, so it's great to hear Mr Griffin himself.

DavidC

castlewp's picture
castlewp

I just finished listening and WOW!! Toward the end is just chilling and remember this was recorded in 1994.  

Bill

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

castlewp - Thanks!  That's the first time I've heard that recording of Griffins and it's a great one.  That's the best explanation I've heard of what a banking cartel is.

Towards the end of the audio Griffin tells us that it's not about money, it's about power.  The goal is to take absolute power, an aristocracy of money. 

In case you didn't know, the Fed is only one piece of a larger banking cartel.  Virtually all "western nations", including  Australia, NZ, and a number of asian countries including Japan, have central banks that are members of the cartel.  There is a smaller group that has a stake and control of the entire web. 

Structurally, the headquarters of the "western" banking cartel resides at the BIS (Bank of International Settlements).  They conduct most transactions through the IMF (International Monetary Fund) to stay in the background.

Griffin said we still had time (taped in 1994) but not that much...so you wonder...here we are 2009 is it too late?  Just my opinion, but, I think when you see the BIS step forward in grabbing the reigns of the entire web, and do it out in the open, their next step is checkmate.  

Griffin said (paraphrased) "so what can we do stop it?  Well, congress gave the Fed their money making monopoly and congress can just as easily take it away.  We just have to light a fire underneath them to get it done."

That is NOT over-simplified.  The Fed has absolutely no way of holding it's monopoly if enough people come to understand the scam. 

Thanks for the audio I'll refer it to others.

Larry

castlewp's picture
castlewp

Larry,

I found that Griffin stated everything so clearly that I have a new understanding.  The amazing thing to me is how he tells you exactly what they are doing with their plan and he is dead on.  More people need to hear this, only if they would....

Bill

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

castlewp said -  The amazing thing to me is how he tells you exactly what they are doing with their plan and he is dead on.

I couldn't agree more.  And as you mentioned before, he said these things back in the early 90's which from my perspective, should give him great credibility in how well he called the future back then.

Most people would tell you that there is no big plan to gain absolute control.  They will tell you we are seeing isolated cases of incompetence and greed.  There is an obvious shadow government in place, they have names and their organizations have addresses and websites.

Larry

castlewp's picture
castlewp

Sometimes it's so obvious that people can't see it.  Eyes wide shut.  They rely on people being willfully ignorant to this and I am still amazed that they get away with it.  Is it cogitative dissonance?  What is it? Why doesn't anyone seem to care that we are being railroaded?  Why is it that because we have stated that this is happening they say we are conspiracy theorists?  It just astounds me. What will it take for people to get it?  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments