Jack Spirko, Cody Lundin on Financial Sense Newshour

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
bluestone's picture
bluestone
Jack Spirko, Cody Lundin on Financial Sense Newshour

Nice interviews on preparedness on financial sense newshour podcast  http://www.financialsense.com/financial-sense-newshour

Jack Spirko.  Host of the Survival Podcast (survivalpodcast.com)  Daily podcast that discusses economics, gardening, home defense, alternative energy, etc

Cody Lundin - author of "When All Hell Breaks Loose" - a great book that I have.  this is a pragmatic and humerous book that discusses preparedness in survival/disaster situation

Neither of these guys are doomer/gloomers.  they both actually have very positive attitudes and make you feel good about learning self sufficiency and preparedness. 

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
Re: Jack Spirko, Cody Lundin on Financial Sense Newshour

I listen to Jack almost everyday  and have  the 'When All hell Breaks Loose " Book .     Good old fashion Boyscout lessons on being prepared incase something happens .   stuff happens to somebody every day .

FM

bluestone's picture
bluestone

FM

I put a high priority on usefull podcasts like the Survival Podcast and You Bet Your Garden.  It is a great way to make use of otherwise wasted time commuting to and from work. 

Blue

mooselick7's picture
mooselick7

You are right on, Bluestone and Full Moon.  Jack is a great motivational speaker for preppers.  Cody offer some good common sense (that aint so common anymore)  for surviving and thriving. 

My Ipod also has Good Enough Garden, the Greenhouse Guys, Jason Akers of Self Sufficient Gardener and Self Sufficient Homestead.  These arent up to Jack's quality but they have some good discussions for long drives across WY. 

bluestone's picture
bluestone

thanks Mooselick

I will check those podcasts out as well

brian

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
Re: Jack Spirko, / CM show today

Nice , Nice   show today , Jack  and Dr. CM  . !       Bigger and bigger audiences !    You could really stir up the pot by going on the show that is so heated here .  Heck go on the big O .  and reach all the people  who watch the  boob tube .

FM

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments