Last post
biagio.lembo's picture
biagio.lembo
ITALIAN DUB IS NECESSARY!

hey

biagio.lembo's picture
biagio.lembo
Re: ITALIAN DUB IS NECESSARY!

so, Italian comments seems to be ready in the form of text files. Now... As I know italian people (I'm one of them) Ithink that the job is not done yet. We need to dub the Crash Course has it has been done with the spanish version.

so, I offer my help to do that (I have a beautiful voice) but here's my concerns:

1- How can I translate the text contained in the many slides streaming in the video? Do I have the possibility to work on the original power point presentation or I have to build from the beginning slide by slide?

2- How can I put my voice on the video once I translate all the contents in italian? Any software to suggest me?

thank you for listening :)

Biagio.

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer

Howdy,

I'm curious, how is the type of message that the crash course gives received in Italy? I'm sure its not the first time its been mentioned in the media somewhere?

biagio.lembo's picture
biagio.lembo

no actually it has never been mentioned...

what I wanted to say is that for italian people subtitles are not enough because few of us speak english and the few of us who do are to lazy to read. So that's why I want to dub

cheers.

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer

Btw, just to make clear I meant the message of peak oil and the looming economic crisis, not the crash course specifically. :)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments