Invitation

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Longfellow's picture
Longfellow
Invitation

"Crash Course" is now a link on my blog.  Much content that supports the main thesis.

Visit at: www.tradingwellandliving.blogspot.com

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Invitation

Welcome aboard Longfellow, I really liked you Crash Course link and hope many will view it.

One thing I noticed at your site was that you were covering the missing Canadian gold.  I have to hand it to you Canadians, you jumped on the missing gold and had audits done immeadetly. 

We aren't quite as smart or demanding in the states.  In 2007 & 2008, the United States Geological Survey [USGS] reported that around 5,000 metric tons of U.S. "gold compounds" were "exported." 

If you are interested in this story, I posted it earlier and here's a link U.S. Gold, Going or Completely Gone?

Good to meet you,

Larry

Longfellow's picture
Longfellow

Likewise.  Your story is detailed and disturbing enough!  The Canadian press has not followed up on our mint loss.  I don't anticipate much more will be said about it.  Bigger fish to fry.  So I am not sure if it can be said we are smarter or more demanding than the US in this matter.  Fewer of us to keep the ball in play.

Longfellow's picture
Longfellow

ps Canadian Government Question Period on gold missing from Canadian Mint.

Much revealed.   See: Missing

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments